talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jose Mourinho Admits Tax Fraud

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/09/2017 at 19:56, Cicero said:

Imagine Messi being managed under Mouriho instead of Pep. 

Considering that both of them can handle the Spanish tax authorities, I'd say it is a match made in heaven.

On 05/02/2019 at 22:45, AMG said:

Atleast they arent bitter over another club's manager, and tend to mind their own business.

You are really new to football, aren't you? 

Fans hating certain managers of their rival clubs is a norm. 

And someone like Mourinho is despised by fans of loads of clubs. 

Just now, José said:

The day Pep leaves his comfort zone and wins trophies with teams like Inter and Porto, I will consider comparing him to a guy that has WON it all. As much football IQ as you have, it's hard to understand how u can't see the differences. 

Barcelona-Bayern-Man citeh 9_9

The same Porto that got through United through a wrongly disallowed Scholes' goal? Thought you'd be more upset by that and hate Mourinho? 

Tell me, what is the Pep vs Mourinho record? Arguably the most important factor. 

48 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

You are really new to football, aren't you? 

Fans hating certain managers of their rival clubs is a norm. 

And someone like Mourinho is despised by fans of loads of clubs. 

Let me rephrase that.

The Man C fans on this forum are much better behaved than the Liverpool fans, and tend to mind their own business, and that indirectly (in my case atleast) makes me want Man C to win the league.

The discussion of which is going on here.

And as for how new, or old I am, I guess I have nothing to prove to you, of all people.

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

You are still not understanding it. Fans take joy out of a rival's misery. More so when the said person is not known or perceived to be a nice person. That's a norm in football.

What makes you think I dont understand that?

I loved Paul Lambert when he was the manager of Norwich. Now he's gone on to manage our local rivals Ipswich, I am forced to hate him.

Always been a Mourinho fan, but wanted him to fail when he was at Inter, because of my affection for AC.

We're all massive hypocrites. 

Yeah - the same Inter that was the best team in the world in 2010 with or without Mourinho. And Porto was 15 years ago, irrelevant to how he is today to be honest. 

Pep is a better manager even if he isn't great with a lack of good players. 

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah - the same Inter that was the best team in the world in 2010 with or without Mourinho. And Porto was 15 years ago, irrelevant to how he is today to be honest. 

Your point being?

Edit: On 2nd thoughts I guess this wasn't directed at me.

Inter 2010 squad was not the best in the world xD even the biggest Mourinho hater can’t claim that. You can ridicule his performance in the last few years but can’t knock his work at Porto, Chelsea and Inter and the La Liga win at RM is underrated.

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Inter 2010 squad was not the best in the world xD even the biggest Mourinho hater can’t claim that. You can ridicule his performance in the last few years but can’t knock his work at Porto, Chelsea and Inter and the La Liga win at RM is underrated.

Which is why I said arguably :dam:

Who would you say had the best squad in the world then? Only one who was maybe better was Barca.

Samuel Eto'o was in his best moments

Diego Milito while not always one of the best, had a spectacular season

Ricardo Quaresma was there (although I can't say I remember him as well as others)

Julio Cesar was arguably the best keeper in the world back then

Then Lucio. Zanetti. Samuel.

Not saying Mourinho got lucky, but it's silly to make them seem like a small time club when they are not and were definitely not even close to that in 2010.

40 mins ago you said ‘Inter had the best squad in the world with or without Mourinho’ then changed it to arguably. Maybe you realised your error and tried to rectify it. 

As a guide, I just found some historical odds and Inter were 6th favourites for the 09/10 CL.

I think the consensus at the time was Barca had the best squad in the world. They were also favourites  then the English clubs were doing well in Europe during that period. Man U had s reat squad and fergie as manager, Chelsea has a ridiculously good squad. Real would’ve been strong. CR7s first season? GOAT. 

He didn’t win it with nobodies but they weren’t the best in the world. He got the best out of them.

51 minutes ago, Marc said:

40 mins ago you said ‘Inter had the best squad in the world with or without Mourinho’ then changed it to arguably. Maybe you realised your error and tried to rectify it. 

As a guide, I just found some historical odds and Inter were 6th favourites for the 09/10 CL.

I think the consensus at the time was Barca had the best squad in the world. They were also favourites  then the English clubs were doing well in Europe during that period. Man U had s reat squad and fergie as manager, Chelsea has a ridiculously good squad. Real would’ve been strong. CR7s first season? GOAT. 

He didn’t win it with nobodies but they weren’t the best in the world. He got the best out of them.

But their situation is nothing like Porto's.

That Inter side had some VERY good players. Just because they were 6th favourites doesn't mean shit. Inter isn't a small club, only dipshits who have only been exposed to modern football only think they are.

52 minutes ago, Marc said:

Also, I never said "arguably" later. I said arguably to begin with. And if I did edit it (I cba to look back) then I edited before you saw it. Stop speaking shite.

People underrate the insane quality of that Inter team tbh.

Zanetti, Lucio, Samuel, Maicon is a backline of some of the absolute all-time greats in their respective positions - Lucio in particular is ridiculously underrated. 

Motta and Cambiasso in their primes are a world class defensive midfield, with peak Sneijder ahead of them. Besides Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta that's the best midfield in Europe that season.

The forward line is probably the least star-studded part of the team with players like Pandev and Milito having unusually good seasons, though they were still excellent players. But Eto'o playing at his monstrous best is still an enormous dose of elite ability.

And having the likes of Dejan Stankovic, young Balotelli, and excellent utility players like Chivu able to step in is also is a big bonus.

10 hours ago, Blue said:

First sentence, right here. It doesn’t say arguably. It’s not like you to lie though is it? Mr Chairman/scout/analyst/car crash/Journalist/Peru goal keeper.

8 hours ago, Blue said:

But their situation is nothing like Porto's.

That Inter side had some VERY good players. Just because they were 6th favourites doesn't mean shit. Inter isn't a small club, only dipshits who have only been exposed to modern football only think they are.

8 hours ago, Blue said:

Also, I never said "arguably" later. I said arguably to begin with. And if I did edit it (I cba to look back) then I edited before you saw it. Stop speaking shite.

As ever Blue there is no need for the name calling or swearing.

i didn’t say they were a small club or had a shit squad but they were light years behind Barca. It wasn’t an obvious pick pre tournament. We can look back on it now and their quality is more obvious because they win the CL. To win the treble was incredible from Don Jose.

back in 2009 not many people would have been picking them to win the tournament, as the odds suggest.

Just now, Marc said:

First sentence, right here. It doesn’t say arguably. It’s not like you to lie though is it?

Read the next post dipshit.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

As ever Blue there is no need for the name calling or swearing.

I'm sorry?

1 minute ago, Marc said:

Mr Chairman/scout/analyst/car crash/Journalist/Peru goal keeper.

If you're going to contradict yourself at least be cryptic about it.

And for the record to put this silly debate to bed: Mourinho was a very, very good manager. You can't deny some of his achievements to date. Putting Inter in the same sentence as Porto though makes them seem small time. He's had much better achievements than that. You can't take that away from his feats, but his time has well past. I'd take 15 other managers before him today (obviously depending on what philosophies you'd want). Just like Rafa Benitez, relevant 10 years ago, useless at the elite level today. Ancelotti can be thrown in that bracket too.

12 hours ago, Blue said:

Read the next post dipshit.

I'm sorry?

If you're going to contradict yourself at least be cryptic about it.

Once again, no need for the name calling. I would suggest putting me on ignore if you can't control yourself.

How did I contradict myself? do you know the meaning of the word?

Just now, Marc said:

Once again, no need for the name calling. I would suggest putting me on ignore if you can't control yourself.

How did I contradict myself? do you know the meaning of the word?

I do. You were still criticizing me and using the word "car crash" suggests you were name calling.

The difference between me and you though is that I haven't cried yet.

Archived