talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mo Salah Adulation Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Firmino finds his inner Chuck Norris and roundhouse kicks Salah for not celebrating his goals. :ph34r:

IMG_20180425_130816.jpg

(note, i do fucking love this picture tbh) 

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

He's better than Suarez, Suarez was/is a number 9 and relied a lot on the team to score. While Salah is a winger and generates most chances on his own while scoring a similar amount of goals.

Please move this to the new Salah v Suarez thread please :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Machado said:

He should win it if none of Portugal or Argentina win the World Cup.

He has what other contenders in the Ronaldo/Messi era like Sneijder or Iniesta didn't... plenty of goals.

If Real Madrid win the Champions League? 

Ronaldo will probably win it. Messi will have to do something amazing at the world cup.

Its sad how the Balon D'or will be awarded to a man with a broken vagina for the majority of the season but for scoring few goals in the last couple of months of the season from the 100s of crosses he gets from their full backs over someone (actually two) who took the league by storm and had one bad game in a cup tournament and crashed out of it. 

4 minutes ago, Asura said:

Its sad how the Balon D'or will be awarded to a man with a broken vagina for the majority of the season but for scoring few goals in the last couple of months of the season from the 100s of crosses he gets from their full backs over someone (actually two) who took the league by storm and had one bad game in a cup tournament and crashed out of it. 

All marketability. 

Drogba did in 2012 what Ronaldo does currently. Go missing in the league but score in the Champions League. 

Except Drogba didn't win or wasn't even among the top 3 in 2012. Why? Marketability. 

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

All marketability. 

Drogba did in 2012 what Ronaldo does currently. Go missing in the league but score in the Champions League. 

Except Drogba didn't win or wasn't even among the top 3 in 2012. Why? Marketability. 

yeah I agree... he has a very strong PR team behind him I believe. Not saying he is not a gerat player but not really close to what the media or some people hype him up to be. Anyways I will stop derailing this thread.

Just saw an interview with José Mourinho where he defended himself from the claims he was the one who pushed Salah out of Chelsea. According to him, he was the one who brought him to England and he didn´t sell Salah. 

Interesting interview. It not only brings questions about Salah´s development, but also about José´s coaching and Chelsea´s failure at the transfer market. 

I remember that Salah, even if he wasn´t playing the level he is right now, made an impact right from the get go at Fiorentina and many questioned at the time what went wrong in London. 

"People say that I was the one that sold Salah and it is the opposite.

"I bought Salah.

"It is the opposite. I was the one that bought Salah. I was the one that told Chelsea to buy Salah. It was with me in charge that Salah came to Chelsea. But he came as a young kid, physically he was not ready, mentally he was not ready, socially and culturally he was lost and everything was tough for him.

The complete interview: https://kwese.espn.com/football/chelsea/story/3472746/jose-mourinho-blames-chelsea-for-selling-mohamed-salah-in-2016-i-bought-him

12 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I knew it. Anything coming out of Chelsea fans about Mou is just bitter talk.

Did you even read the article you muppet? xD

He literally said he wasn't ready physically and mentally. Classic Mourinho only working with established players. 

He basically just confirmed it was him that didn't want him in the end. Just like it was with KDB, and now just like it will be with Martial. 

I knew this bastard was going to be great. Not this great be definitely a ~15 goal a season player like he was at Roma. I remember his cameos for Chelsea. Speed, power, technique, and agression towards goal. He reminded me of Robben, and I was annoyed when he wasn't given a solid chance. Just another name for the list. 'He wasn't ready' yeah and neither was Schurrle and Cuadrado but that didn't stop Chelsea from wasting time with them over other players.

I don't think any manager outside of Wenger and Fergie have made as many atrocious transfers as Mourinho. 

Nothing cracks me up more than 'hardworking wingers Mourinho' buying Quaresma and Mancini at Inter :D Robben and Duff 2.0

Archived