talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mo Salah Adulation Thread

1 minute ago, The Liquidator said:

Look, you are typical Liverpool fan.... If you signed a sack of spuds with a pumpkin on top as a head, there are some of your number who would call it the second cumming of Ian Rush.

Origi. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Liquidator said:

Look, you are typical Liverpool fan.... If you signed a sack of spuds with a pumpkin on top as a head, there are some of your number who would call it the second cumming of Ian Rush.

I can understand the defending of your club, but sometimes you have to understand what actually makes you a better team.

Squad depth I can understand, but a better team, no.

Let me ask you something, goal return for Salah... baring in mind he is your record signing and you guys believe he makes you a better team, would it be fair to say a return of 20 league goals is a must for him to prove his worth?

And you are a typical Spoilt, snooty, pompous Chelsea fan. 

We are just happy with the signing. Why are you making such a fuss?

He just keeps repeating that he doesn't improve our team without detailing why.... I guess a pacey winger to play opposite Mane, who is also a leading assister in Europe over the last two seasons while chipping in with plenty of goals from out wide doesn't really improve us though.....

Let him continue to chat bollocks though and post a cringey emoji, he doesn't need any help looking foolish.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

And you are a typical Spoilt, snooty, pompous Chelsea fan. 

We are just happy with the signing. Why are you making such a fuss?

I said, I don't think the signing improves you and you bit and gave 3 points to why you felt he did.

I told you I didnt expect you to agree or understand.

You couldnt leave it, so I have given it too you.

No fuss, just wonderful entertainment for me.

So is that a 20 league season we can look forward too  from Salah or not?

56 minutes ago, FOYM said:

He just keeps repeating that he doesn't improve our team without detailing why.... I guess a pacey winger to play opposite Mane, who is also a leading assister in Europe over the last two seasons while chipping in with plenty of goals from out wide doesn't really improve us though.....

Let him continue to chat bollocks though and post a cringey emoji, he doesn't need any help looking foolish.

I am not here to educate you. It's not my fault you dont have the understanding.

I am wrong thou, that sack of spuds with a pumpkin for a head isnt Rushy, it's you isnt it  :ph34r:

:ay: <------Just 4 you

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, FOYM said:

He should be banned off his cunty hat shit alone. Lifetime ban. IP ban.

He certainly sparked some debate in here, but we're going round in circles. I'd like to ask the following question however, is the 2017 Mo Salah better than the player Rodgers failed to sign a couple of years ago? I think he's developed considerably in that time much as De Bruyne did in Germany. Having limited Premier League experience with Chelsea is actually a plus here, I think he'll want to prove himself that much more 

4 hours ago, Batard said:

He certainly sparked some debate in here, but we're going round in circles. I'd like to ask the following question however, is the 2017 Mo Salah better than the player Rodgers failed to sign a couple of years ago? I think he's developed considerably in that time much as De Bruyne did in Germany. Having limited Premier League experience with Chelsea is actually a plus here, I think he'll want to prove himself that much more 

Yes, I think he Is a much better player than the one Chelsea signed as he has proved himself in one of the top leagues now. Funnily enough, I think the pressure on him this time around is less than it was when Chelsea signed him. Plus like you say, hopefully he has a point to prove to the majority of English fans that won't have seen him since he left Chelsea.

• Subscriber

If we can keep the top three fresh and fit from that list I think it will help the squad improve too. Losing Mane last year and imo more importantly Lallana slowed us down up front and caused all sorts of problems. Looking forward to see how this translates on the pitch now.

4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Just seen this which shows Salahs numbers last season compared to all our other players. 

I think it's fair to assume he'll improve us. 

IMG_2180.JPG

That all aside, there's no doubt in my mind that none of the other top six sides would be as happy as Liverpool fans are about this signing.

14 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Just seen this which shows Salahs numbers last season compared to all our other players. 

I think it's fair to assume he'll improve us. 

IMG_2180.JPG

Still waiting for you to grow a pair and answer if Salah will score 20+ league goals next season? :ay:

8 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

That all aside, there's no doubt in my mind that none of the other top six sides would be as happy as Liverpool fans are about this signing.

What does none of the sides you mention tried to sign him say?

11 hours ago, Mel81x said:

If we can keep the top three fresh and fit from that list I think it will help the squad improve too. Losing Mane last year and imo more importantly Lallana slowed us down up front and caused all sorts of problems. Looking forward to see how this translates on the pitch now.

Yep well done... Adam was playing very well and proved to be a big lose.

34 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Still waiting for you to grow a pair and answer if Salah will score 20+ league goals next season? :ay:

How the fuck do I know how many goals he'll score?

How many of Chelsea's, United, Arsenal, City or Spurs wide forwards scored 20+ last season. 

What a wierd question to ask?

• The title was changed to Mo Salah Adulation Thread

Archived