The better place to talk football.

Heardle

football forum

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Today's was all down to my missus. She got it straight off. 

You are not old like us buddy, just played that tune with the wife on her Facebook and her animal farm and it was a funny mixture of animal noises from her farm game and all the bopping bit (whatever you call it from Heardle), the wife ended up saying "What the hell tune is that...?"  xD

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zt9qfm1cqudpis3xze

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You are not old like us buddy, just played that tune with the wife on her Facebook and her animal farm and it was a funny mixture of animal noises from her farm game and all the bopping bit (whatever you call it from Heardle), the wife ended up saying "What the hell tune is that...?"  xD

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zt9qfm1cqudpis3xze

Thanks @CaaC (John)

• Subscriber

"Oh no! Seems like today's track is unavailable on SoundCloud in your location

We're really sorry. The answer is here, though, if you want to maintain your streak. We won't tell..."

🙄

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Stan said:

Thanks @CaaC (John)

Funny though @Stan when I told her it was the song xxxxxxxxxxxx she said "Oh...yes...I have heard of that..." then told her it was by xxxxxxxxx, she just scratched her head and continued on with what she was doing.

Will still keep listening to the tunes though as sooner or later Al Jolson or Bing Crosby etc will turn up sometime...I think?  O.o

Archived