• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Championship Promotion/Playoff Race

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dan said:

Really think Forest will do it this time. They've been superb under Cooper.

Is the lad from boro being allowed to play for them in the play offs. Or does he need to go back? Funnily enough we had one on loan from them last time we got into the play offs Williams and think he had to go back.. 

I'd like to see forest go up too.. 

Huddersfield been a tough nut to crack most of the season too 

• Subscriber

I think they've got him for the play-offs because they seem to be talking more about the possibility Middlesbrough make the play-offs and the fact he'd be ineligible to face them, which implies he'd be eligible against the others.

Big night tonight for this anyway. Bournemouth is the dull option but I just cannot wish Forest up. Things change too quickly in football for me to be happy to see it happen. If you offered it me with us taking 6 off them and them going down embarrassingly then absolutely bring it on, but it's never that straight forward and I've seen us crumble at that place too many times for me to have any confidence, even with a vastly superior squad.

Although it would be weird having a fixture to look for on fixture day. Hasn't been the case for years.

12 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bournemouth should fold if they piss this up the wall now.

It'd be funny to see Cooper get Forest promoted mind, as I read Swansea fans were happy to see him go.

Yes, I saw loads of Swansea fans saying he was shit playing negative football 

Bournemouth have plucked two massive points out of nowhere the last couple days.

98th home to Fulham and 3-0 down with 18mins left at Swansea.

Forest absolutely relentless right now and have closed the gap to three however, it could and should have been one.

Those two extra points could be huge for Cherries.

On we go...

Sky have decided to screen Bournemouth v Forest next Tuesday night with a 7pm kick-off.

Very clever given Champions League kicks off at 8pm and its only the Liverpool game which is nigh on done, so this should be great viewing.

Archived