talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid (3) 3-1 (2) PSG - Wednesday 9th March, 2022

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually surprised Real are still sticking with Kroos and Modric. Thought after Kante retired them during last season's semi final, Real would inject some younger quality in midfield. 

PSG should be out of sight really. Toying with them in the final third and Real genuinely offer nothing in attack. 

Mbappe is such a pace whore. 

19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'm actually surprised Real are still sticking with Kroos and Modric. Thought after Kante retired them during last season's semi final, Real would inject some younger quality in midfield. 

PSG should be out of sight really. Toying with them in the final third and Real genuinely offer nothing in attack. 

Mbappe is such a pace whore. 

I'm not watching the game because I cant be bothered but getting rid of the away goal rule was a good decision for me. It killed ties when a team got an away goal 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Idiot Donnarumma. Takes far too many risks trying to be clever. Paid the price for it now. 

Yes it was Donna's mistake but I felt that was coming from the start. PSG trying to play like prime barca, and they did well for the most part with their little triangle passing. They were always bound to give away the ball in a dangerous area at some point. 

PSG are still doing that and real getting good chances but cant finish them. PSG are digging their own grave with that stupid shite

8 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm not watching the game because I cant be bothered but getting rid of the away goal rule was a good decision for me. It killed ties when a team got an away goal 

Away goals rule are fun when your fav team was winning, atleast for me lol 

4 minutes ago, Asura said:

Away goals rule are fun when your fav team was winning, atleast for me lol 

They were great when arsenal got them. I remember going crazy when we got that late goal away in Milan after they had won it the year before. But overall I prefer it without  them 

20 minutes ago, Asura said:

Yes it was Donna's mistake but I felt that was coming from the start. PSG trying to play like prime barca, and they did well for the most part with their little triangle passing. They were always bound to give away the ball in a dangerous area at some point. 

PSG are still doing that and real getting good chances but cant finish them. PSG are digging their own grave with that stupid shite

Donna was prone to these types of things when he was at Milan too

3 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

Donna was prone to these types of things when he was at Milan too

which means the coach shouldnt have set them up to play from the back...  I felt this was plain stupid by  PSG to try to play from the back so much when real were hounding them from the very start. PSG lucky that madrid dint finish many other good chances, if not the scoreline would have been very embarrassing for them

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I've got no love for Real Madrid.

But seeing them overcome this deficit against the most plastic of plastic clubs is pretty nice.

Nah I disagree. 

It's well known I hate Neymar, and Icardi, and I think Mbappe is the pinnacle of PSG being overhyped bottlejobs

But one of these clubs is a top French club elevated by dirty money, the other is the father of the super league. I spit on the ground Real Madrid walks on. 

• The title was changed to Real Madrid (3) 3-1 (2) PSG - Wednesday 9th March, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived