talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Spike said:

You're not wrong. I typically try a few times but if I'm hard filtered I have to look up tips and tricks. Some other 'hard' bosses I simply bodied in one try. The Spectral Void or whatever it is called got crushed in one attempt.

I think I did some things wrong like farm and roam a lot more than run into bosses so by the time I got to them they weren't as challenging as they should have been. Although when I say farm this game really lets you do whatever you want so I suppose there is no wrong way to reach a boss. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I think I did some things wrong like farm and roam a lot more than run into bosses so by the time I got to them they weren't as challenging as they should have been. Although when I say farm this game really lets you do whatever you want so I suppose there is no wrong way to reach a boss. 

Moonveil katana +9 will fix most bosses

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Spike said:

Moonveil katana +9 will fix most bosses

I tried to be cute and use magic + close combat but the more I play this game the more I realize I want to actually get into the thick of it. 

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I tried to be cute and use magic + close combat but the more I play this game the more I realize I want to actually get into the thick of it. 

Katanas trivialise anything that isn’t resist to slash or bleed. Moonveil katana + magic for support is op

• Subscriber
On 19/05/2022 at 21:39, Spike said:

Katanas trivialise anything that isn’t resist to slash or bleed. Moonveil katana + magic for support is op

I went and got the Katana from the Wyrn in Caelid and man what a weapon. I was playing with a big hitter earlier in the game but this thing makes hitting and dodging so much easier.  I still like the whip a lot since it stops enemy frames and literally allows you to bully knights but this katana is great. 

• Subscriber

I swear to god, everytime I seem to make some progress this game forces me to change trajectory and I now feel I am very very close to the end and enjoying this a lot. This is the slowest I have burned a FromSoftware game in playtime but its been well worth it. 

Archived