talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd (1) 0-1 (2) Atletico Madrid - Tuesday 15th March, 2022

• The title was changed to Man Utd (1) 0-1 (2) Atletico Madrid - Tuesday 15th March, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think it's funny though, the UK media spent about a week going after Chelsea fans for being cunts for chanting Roman Abramovich's name during minutes applauses in solidarity with Ukraine... but then last night you've got shit like Heysel/Hillsborough chants & throwing bottles onto the pitch at Simeone and there's very little said about it.

Well except in Spanish media where they're condemning United fans for wanting to "hurt Simeone"... which I think is on the other end of the scale of ridiculousness because Spanish football's got this shit in it all the fucking time, so it's just faux outrage about English fans because of our reputation.

The media's so shite nowadays it's mental, I wonder if it's always been this shite and now I'm just older... or if standards have dropped because the internet has made all of us a bit thick.

On 16/03/2022 at 05:37, Machado said:

I don't like how Atletico play and think some of the players they've had over the years could have done better in different hands 

I sometimes think that but then you look at players such as Falcao, Saúl, Griezmann, Carrasco, etc and you realise that they were much better for Atlético than at other clubs.

Archived