• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2021/22 - Quarter-Final Matches

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well it was very nice of our lot to reward all the fans who got up at 3-4am to get coaches down to London for a lunchtime kick off to visibly give up after going 1-0 down having edged the opening exchanges.

I'm not going to type back out all the stuff I usually say. Same shit, different day.

Yep seems bad planning have a long away trip as the early kick off, should have been Liverpool v Forest.

Saw the first half yet had to help Dad in the garden so only saw the last and nothing in between. Shame Everton could not have scored one just to give the away fans a cheer. 

Everton started well and it looked like Palace might crack under the pressure and then you have Townsend with his injury and then Gordon winning a freekick by putting his leg in the way of the Palace defender and getting injured and though he ran it off for a moment it looked like he might go off too and you then think about the relegation run-in.

I thought Pickford might done better for the second yet academic and a bad day for Frank.

Vieira continuing to impress in his first season. 

I can't believe that. Once we took the lead it was a real routine victory.

Nervous couple of hours now until the draw. Ideally wouldn't want to face Chelsea so that we have Gallagher. Chelsea have the extra motivation of not knowing what happens after this season too. We know Vieira's got Pep's number but after that VAR farce against Liverpool I'd expect our players to give an extra 30% if we were to play them so soon too.

• Administrator

Looked offside. VAR helped clarify it to be fair. 

Thought Forest might have nicked it the longer it went 0-0. Can see Liverpool just seeing the game out. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived