The better place to talk football.

England vs Ivory Coast - Tuesday 29th March, 2022

football forum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, Emma said:

Do you think mount is going to be replaced by Gallagher in southagtes lineup? 

Welcome aboard, @Emma, I would imagine you are a lady going by your name? still welcome anyway, keep posting.  

Answering your question I don't think even Southgate knows any answers himself. xD

16 hours ago, Emma said:

Do you think mount is going to be replaced by Gallagher in southagtes lineup? 

That final 3rd player spot in attack will be one of Foden or Mount I imagine. I would do Foden. 

I'd play this personally. 

Pickford

Walker Stones Tomori

James Bellingham Rice Shaw

Foden Sterling

Kane

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

That final 3rd player spot in attack will be one of Foden or Mount I imagine. I would do Foden. 

I'd play this personally. 

Pickford

Walker Stones Tomori

James Bellingham Rice Shaw

Foden Sterling

Kane

Saka is in better form than sterling surely? 

28 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Saka is in better form than sterling surely? 

Not sure if he is. Sterling has been great since the turn of the year and has delivered for England. Pickford, Shaw, and Sterling are the only Southgate favorites I would still start for England. Tomori is on the verge of winning Serie A with Milan and is being touted as the defender of the season. Ridiculous to not start him imo and even more ridiculous to pick Coady and Mings over him. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Not sure if he is. Sterling has been great since the turn of the year and has delivered for England. Pickford, Shaw, and Sterling are the only Southgate favorites I would still start for England. Tomori is on the verge of winning Serie A with Milan and is being touted as the defender of the season. Ridiculous to not start him imo and even more ridiculous to pick Coady and Mings over him. 

It's a good problem for england to be honest. Not sure about Tomori. You probably know more than me but seria a is a long way of the premier league so I could understand if southgate left him out 

9 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It's a good problem for england to be honest. Not sure about Tomori. You probably know more than me but seria a is a long way of the premier league so I could understand if southgate left him out 

He's playing for AC Milan who are top of the league, not some middle/bottom half of the table club. 

Mings is absolutely shite by the way.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived