• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2021/22 - [28. Spieltag] - 1st-3rd April 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laimer scores to give RB Leipzig the lead away to Dortmund with a beautiful chipped effort! Laimer has been playing so well in the 2nd half of the season. It seems like he is back to his form of old after the long term injury that he had.

Laimer scores his and Leipzig's 2nd goal! This time his blasted effort from outside the area to a bit of a deflection on it's way to goal to extend Leipzig's lead! Laimer is having an excellent first half, he's now on for a hattrick!

Dortmund 0-2 RB Leipzig

Leipzig score a 3rd goal, this time Laimer turns provider as he back heels the ball to Nkunku who tucks the ball home to score with an accurate finnish! RB Leipzig and Laimer have been excellent today!

Dortmund 0-3 RB Leipzig

Malen pulled a goal back for Dortmund with a downward header that found the back of the net. However, moments later Olmo extended Leipzig's lead after he was found in space by Nkunku and the Spaniard finished with an accurate strike that made it 4 goals to 1 for Leipzig.

Final score: Dortmund 1-4 RB Leipzig

7 hours ago, Michael said:

Malen pulled a goal back for Dortmund with a downward header that found the back of the net. However, moments later Olmo extended Leipzig's lead after he was found in space by Nkunku and the Spaniard finished with an accurate strike that made it 4 goals to 1 for Leipzig.

Final score: Dortmund 1-4 RB Leipzig

We are absolute fucking balls. We've spent a fuck ton of money on dross. Yes, we are the Manchester United of the Bundesliga. 

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Bayern could still lose points though, as they had 12 players on the pitch for several seconds yesterday. :o 

They've worked a deal, they cornered the Freiburg sporting director in the tunnel afterwards.

Honestly though I would be suprised if Freiburg contest it. It had no impact on the match and Streich is an honorable man who knows this.

Just watched Gladbach vs. Mainz. Good first half from Gladbach, but they completely stopped playing football in the 2nd half. Granted, Mainz got better, especially after Lee came on, but still a very weak game for Gladbach altogether. They have to thank Yann Sommer once again for not losing this. 

Look at that world class save from Yann Sommer. One of the best reflexes I've ever seen. 

• Subscriber
On 03/04/2022 at 01:00, Tommy said:

Bayern could still lose points though, as they had 12 players on the pitch for several seconds yesterday. :o 

This was the strangest thing Ive seen in quite some time. What are the rules does anyone know? Clearly none of the officiating team did either as there was like a 5 or 7 min pause trying to figure out wtf to do xD I dont even blame them.

Regardless was great to see Goretzka back and bang one in, also even if it was consilation Sabitzer get his first finally. 

• Subscriber

So according to bfw this is the series of events:

(the 4th officials are usually provided numbers for subs I believe so its likely Kathleen Krügers mistake using Coman's old number)

• At around the 85th minute, a double substitution was announced for Bayern Munich. Marcel Sabitzer and Niklas Süle were supposed to come on for Kingsley Coman and Corentin Tolisso.
  • The board held up by the 4th official was meant to display the #11 but showed the #29 instead (Coman’s former number, but it is not worn by any current player at Bayern). Because of this, Kingsley Coman wasn’t aware that he had been subbed and stayed on.
  • Somehow, both Sabitzer and Süle were allowed to come on while only Tolisso went off, leading to Bayern temporarily playing with 12 players on the pitch.
  • Play was stopped around seventeen to twenty seconds later, with the referees noticing the error. Kingsley Coman came off at this point.
  • Discussion took place between the on-pitch referee, the 4th official, Julian Nagelsmann, Bayern team manager Kathleen Krüger, and more. Play resumed around the 90th minute with eight minutes of time added on. Bayern Munich went on to win 4-1.

15 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

So according to bfw this is the series of events:

(the 4th officials are usually provided numbers for subs I believe so its likely Kathleen Krügers mistake using Coman's old number)

• At around the 85th minute, a double substitution was announced for Bayern Munich. Marcel Sabitzer and Niklas Süle were supposed to come on for Kingsley Coman and Corentin Tolisso.
  • The board held up by the 4th official was meant to display the #11 but showed the #29 instead (Coman’s former number, but it is not worn by any current player at Bayern). Because of this, Kingsley Coman wasn’t aware that he had been subbed and stayed on.
  • Somehow, both Sabitzer and Süle were allowed to come on while only Tolisso went off, leading to Bayern temporarily playing with 12 players on the pitch.
  • Play was stopped around seventeen to twenty seconds later, with the referees noticing the error. Kingsley Coman came off at this point.
  • Discussion took place between the on-pitch referee, the 4th official, Julian Nagelsmann, Bayern team manager Kathleen Krüger, and more. Play resumed around the 90th minute with eight minutes of time added on. Bayern Munich went on to win 4-1.

I thought I read somewhere that the ref is obliged to yellow card the offending player and then get on with the game.  Probably just internet talk. 

12 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Freiburg decided to raise an objection against the scoring at DFB court, because Bayern played with 12 players for several moments.

I'm actually surprised at this.  I'm all for Bayern dropping points 😉 but realistically it had no bearing on the match and Freiburg doesn't remind me of the type of club that would exploit this error.  

4 hours ago, Coma said:

I thought I read somewhere that the ref is obliged to yellow card the offending player and then get on with the game.  Probably just internet talk. 

I'm actually surprised at this.  I'm all for Bayern dropping points 😉 but realistically it had no bearing on the match and Freiburg doesn't remind me of the type of club that would exploit this error.  

Here's their notice of opposition in exact wording.

http://www.kicker.de/einspruch-wegen-wechselfehler-die-freiburger-stellungnahme-im-wortlaut-896853/artikel

In this notice of opposition they claim to raise the objection among other reasons for the DFB sports court to decide how to proceed in such cases to create legal certainty. if such an occurence will repeat in future. They explicitely mention they'd feel unconfortable to be forced to raise said objection for this to happen and critisize the DFB procedural rules for it.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived