• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [28. Spieltag] - 1st-3rd April 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good first half! Hennings and Ginczek both scored. Looks like we have new golden duo upfront. Narey heavily involved at both goals as well though. 

• Subscriber

Only 1:1 against Sandhausen... 20 v 3 shots, completely dominated, and then concede a goal due to an individual mistake. Fortunately, we managed to equalise at least.

Still, top of the league!

Jung got his 5th booking and will miss the St. Pauli match :( 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It has become a bit of a snail race, hasn't it? xD

Yeah, everyone with promotion ambitions wasting points left and right xD Probably just want to keep the league more interesting than 1. Bundesliga  :ph34r: 

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, everyone with promotion ambitions wasting points left and right xD Probably just want to keep the league more interesting than 1. Bundesliga  :ph34r: 

So that's why we're always giving away leads. 

I mean we did have promotion ambitions at the beginning of the season, so we're just sticking to the plan. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So that's why we're always giving away leads. 

I mean we did have promotion ambitions at the beginning of the season, so we're just sticking to the plan. :ph34r:

Of course. The show must go on xD 

The more this season continues, the better I feel it is not to post anything at the moment - everytime any of us seems to say something positive, our guys (and gals) do the opposite thing.  This week will be interesting, but I have not been able to guarantee a ticket for the game against nusge's green men next week so I will have to rely on SkyDe again.  No point in spending cash on an air ticket if I have to sit in the hotel and watch it!  I really have no idea which two are going up and who will giught it out for the third place - my only wish is that Magrat trashes Hertha and gets what he always deserves.  Sad that Tedesco did that to BVB but then he didn't do anyhting other than stand a watch the real men perform - trouble is he will take the credit for teh result.  Sadly you all missed the 27th so Manu and Atsuto and I celebrated in silence..... That's a first time for ages.....

Tschuss meine Freunde (und Freundin) und wie immer - sie nett!

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

The more this season continues, the better I feel it is not to post anything at the moment - everytime any of us seems to say something positive, our guys (and gals) do the opposite thing.  This week will be interesting, but I have not been able to guarantee a ticket for the game against nusge's green men next week so I will have to rely on SkyDe again.  No point in spending cash on an air ticket if I have to sit in the hotel and watch it!  I really have no idea which two are going up and who will giught it out for the third place - my only wish is that Magrat trashes Hertha and gets what he always deserves.  Sad that Tedesco did that to BVB but then he didn't do anyhting other than stand a watch the real men perform - trouble is he will take the credit for teh result.  Sadly you all missed the 27th so Manu and Atsuto and I celebrated in silence..... That's a first time for ages.....

Happy belated birthday, Alan!

16 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Happy belated birthday! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived