talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Villarreal 1-0 Bayern Munich - Wednesday 6th April, 2022 (1st Leg)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Davies is fully fit, would be his first start but I could see him getting in for 50-60 mins. Goretzka healthy as well. Fairly likely starting 11:

Could swap Gnabry with Sane only but Sane has left a little to be desired lately I would personally go with this as well but we'll see. 

lineup__67_.png

Is it me or does Lewandowski going invisible when needed most.  
scoring 2 in a 4:0 route vs Mainz is good I guess but when meaningful games come he hardly gets on the scoresheet  even v PSG in the final he was a non factor  

also did Davies rush into the game? He should have started on the weekend and work his way back to match fitness 

nagelsmann to me is still overrated as a coach. If they do get past Villarreal I doubt they can stop Liverpool.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bayern played shocking. Not tracking runners, Upamecano was woeful, and they missed sitters. 

But 1-0 won't be enough. Bayern will score 3-4 at the Allianz. 

That was bloody dire. Flashbacks of the Salzburg match.

Suele should have started over Upa and it's not even close. Lewy had actual 0 service, defending was horrific we where lucky to get away with only 1 against. If we play like this against Pool we'll get caved in.

• The title was changed to Villarreal 1-0 Bayern Munich - Wednesday 6th April, 2022 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived