• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Uploading a photo and changing team I support

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Won't let me change team I support when I signed up it showing as arsenal but won't let me change it to Burnley. 

Also won't let me upload a photo either. 

Anybody able to point me in the right direction please 🤓

I don't have the answer mate but welcome to the board.

Just now, MUFC said:

I don't have the answer mate but welcome to the board.

No worries. And cheers.. 

Doesn't seem a bad forum been having a mooch about. I prefer the old school forums like this rather than Facebook ones. 

Not many like this left. When Burnley aren't playing them I like United to do well. Most of my buds are united fans 

Grim times right now.. As low as it can get 

4 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

No worries. And cheers.. 

Doesn't seem a bad forum been having a mooch about. I prefer the old school forums like this rather than Facebook ones. 

Not many like this left. When Burnley aren't playing them I like United to do well. Most of my buds are united fans 

Grim times right now.. As low as it can get 

Yeah these old school forums are slowly dead or on the decline. Social media has killed many forums. Social media forums are really shit.

Just now, MUFC said:

Yeah these old school forums are slowly dead or on the decline. Social media has killed many forums. Social media forums are really shit.

Yeh.. Too many sites football ones on Facebook /twitter etc get overrun by pointless debate on Messi vs Ronaldo. Even if it isn't about them. 

Does it get busy in here on match days? 😁

3 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Yeh.. Too many sites football ones on Facebook /twitter etc get overrun by pointless debate on Messi vs Ronaldo. Even if it isn't about them. 

Does it get busy in here on match days? 😁

It does get busy, especially when footy games are on and current events are in overdrive. People are from round the world on here but mostly from the UK.

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

It does get busy, especially when footy games are on and current events are in overdrive. People are from round the world on here but mostly from the UK.

That's sound then. Off to Norwich soon to watch my boys. Long day hopefully grab the 3 points. 

Most in the premier league want us gone though. 😁

9 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Not the first time I've heard this. Been hearing for past 6 or 7 years. Not over yet 🙄😁🍺

Far from over, agreed. I like Dyche, top bloke.

Not a fan of your club mind, but respect what they have achieved over the years.

Blackburn, Preston, Bolton and Blackpool all miss you so it makes sense :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Far from over, agreed. I like Dyche, top bloke.

Not a fan of your club mind, but respect what they have achieved over the years.

Blackburn, Preston, Bolton and Blackpool all miss you so it makes sense :ph34r:

You should want us in the league you tend to beat us 😢 😂 

7th in the premier for a side like us if we went down and never return I'll always remember that 

Dyche has a average net spend of 6m shows the sort of job he's done for us. I for 1 will be gutted the day he leaves. 

If we drop I 💯 % want dyche to be the man trying to take us back up. Like last time 

• Subscriber

You should want us in the league you tend to beat us 😢 😂 

7th in the premier for a side like us if we went down and never return I'll always remember that 

Dyche has a average net spend of 6m shows the sort of job he's done for us. I for 1 will be gutted the day he leaves. 

If we drop I 💯 % want dyche to be the man trying to take us back up. Like last time 

I hope you stay up buddy, all of our United wanker players should look at your Burnley players and learn a lesson or two about commitment and effort, I bet if Dyche had the transfer money United have then you would be right up there near the top. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

I hope you stay up buddy, all of our United wanker players should look at your Burnley players and learn a lesson or two about commitment and effort, I bet if Dyche had the transfer money United have then you would be right up there near the top. 

Really?

2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Cheers think I said it somewhere on here I like to see united do well. I remember the dark days of big Ron and early Fergie. As poor as them sides was they grafted just didn't have the quality 

Dyche average net spend is 6m before this season. 

• Subscriber

Cheers think I said it somewhere on here I like to see united do well. I remember the dark days of big Ron and early Fergie. As poor as them sides was they grafted just didn't have the quality 

Dyche average net spend is 6m before this season. 

The Fergie days are gone buddy and to be honest, he should have not chosen Moyes as his successor and the Glazers should have replaced him with a top-class manager elsewhere but saying all that look what Moyes is doing at the hammers now, funny old world is football. 

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The Fergie days are gone buddy and to be honest, he should have not chosen Moyes as his successor and the Glazers should have replaced him with a top-class manager elsewhere but saying all that look what Moyes is doing at the hammers now, funny old world is football. 

Moyes isn't a title winning manager he's doing similar as he did at Everton really. 

Fair play to him though many wrote him off after his spell at Sunderland. 

Ten hag given time will do well I reckon 

United fans need to give time to sort the mess out that's been left behind.. 

Archived