The better place to talk football.

Uploading a photo and changing team I support

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

The mess that Woodward with a lot of help from the Glazers created. 😡

Players attitudes and graft down to them and management for me.. Players should be motivated just for the fact they are at united. Most of them been given chances under other managers and didn't perform 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hope you're settling in @Sean the ginger 1!

What made you support Burnley? Do you get to go to many games?

Yeh settling in okay thanks. 

I was born in Burnley. If I was a glory hunter back then I'd be a Liverpool fan. 

I lived about 12 miles away from Burnley and sneaked on the bus when I was 11 years old we got hammered. 

I started going regular when I was 12 in the bottom division we got smashed every week 

I just loved the team though the fans and atmosphere. We've seen is climb from the bottom to top division. Back then I was happy to just get promotion and win some games in league 1 

It's a dream making it to the premier league and finish 7th. 

I use to have a season ticket but been doing shift work for past 5 years working 12 hour shifts so I go whenever I'm not working now 

9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You are settling in well in TF365 Ginger, keep posting. :ay:

Cheers from tomorrow im back in work for 12 hours. Till Saturday. So I'll go a bit quiet for next 4 days. Then back again 😁😜😂😀

I like a lot of sports doesn't look like there's many boxing fans on here though. 

I've seen people in various forums slating mma oh they do this they do that.. Isn't tough etc they lay in each other 

Trust me coming from somebody who only done judo 🥋 for years that alone is tough. 

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

I like a lot of sports doesn't look like there's many boxing fans on here though. 

I love boxing and did a bit in my days when I was young in Australia our eldest grandson, Connor, 16, is into boxing and a couple of months ago won a silver medal in a boxing competition.

.download.png

thumbnail_IMG-20220212-WA0007.thumb.jpg.7e8435978dfe7aeff52e7f9b3cfbc988.jpg

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

I love boxing and did a bit in my days when I was young in Australia our eldest grandson, Connor, 16, is into boxing and a couple of months ago won a silver medal in a boxing competition.

Reveal hidden contents

.download.png

thumbnail_IMG-20220212-WA0007.thumb.jpg.7e8435978dfe7aeff52e7f9b3cfbc988.jpg

Think I saw you post photos of him the other day I was suppose to reply and forgot after going pub 🍻 😂 good luck to him. 

Taking my grandson when he's old enough next year to a place that do everything sbg in Rochdale boxing 🥊 judo, ju~jutsu. Thai boxing. See which 1 he takes too 👍🏾

The build up to the Fury fight been poor because of the no head to head and whyte refusing because he isn't getting any of the ppv 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

You are settling in well in TF365 Ginger, keep posting. :ay:

He posts better than a lot of established people on here! Especially that old Scottish guy from Leith, I think? 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

He posts better than a lot of established people on here! Especially that old Scottish guy from Leith, I think? 

I like a chat and got an opinion on most things as you'll find out as the days wreaks go by.. 

My writing and lack of punctuation is poor though. Didn't attend school and dyslexic. Learn myself on Internet. Spelling isn't too bad but the rest of it 💩

People get the gist of what I'm saying though. 

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

I like a chat and got an opinion on most things as you'll find out as the days wreaks go by.. 

My writing and lack of punctuation is poor though. Didn't attend school and dyslexic. Learn myself on Internet. Spelling isn't too bad but the rest of it 💩

People get the gist of what I'm saying though. 

No need to worry about your punctuation or anything like that mate, like you say as long as we get the gist of what you're saying, it's all good. And if we don't, just need to ask!

3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

No need to worry about your punctuation or anything like that mate, like you say as long as we get the gist of what you're saying, it's all good. And if we don't, just need to ask!

Cheers. 

I do best I can. 7 years ago I couldn't even spell 😂 Google etc is useful sometimes. Half of the stuff on the keypad I haven't a clue what it is or in what order it should be used. 

Some think your thick when you can't spell or write.. 

I'm not the brightest bulb 💡 in the box, I know the dance though and always got on in life 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

I do best I can. 7 years ago I couldn't even spell 😂 Google etc is useful sometimes. Half of the stuff on the keypad I haven't a clue what it is or in what order it should be used. 

Don't worry about the spelling bit, I have to rely on Chrome Grammarly or the little download.png

button above for my spelling. xD

Archived