The better place to talk football.

F1 2022 - Emilia Romagna GP - 22-24th April

football forum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, MUFC said:

If they did a second pit stop which won't happen. Then at least Charles could push on Perez to make it a finale. If it stays a one stop they'll just cruise to the end.

Can always count on Latifi to crash and cause a safety car though, no? :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Some massive performances from Norris, Russell, Bottas, Tsunoda, Vettel. The good thing about the rest of the teams outside the top two being so close is you can still be in even one of the worst cars and be rewarded for a particularly good performance.

Big shot across the bows from Red Bull on Ferrari this weekend.

• Subscriber

Who is the driver of the season so far after four races? Just for fun.

Leclerc? Three faultless weekends but a mistake at Imola that cost him points.

Verstappen? Been pretty clear of mistakes and should have taken the championship lead this weekend if not for poor reliability in two races, but outqualified by his team mate in Jeddah and somewhat out-duelled on track by Charles in Bahrain.

Russell? Been the most consistent driver in a difficult car but second best to his team-mate on pace in Bahrain and Australia.

Norris? Pretty much maximised his results in the last three rounds and hard to judge him on Bahrain as they were so far back.

Bottas? Magnussen? Does Albon even deserve an honourable mention?

I have to say, it's boring but Max probably gets my vote.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Verstappen? Been pretty clear of mistakes and should have taken the championship lead this weekend if not for poor reliability in two races, but outqualified by his team mate in Jeddah and somewhat out-duelled on track by Charles in Bahrain.

Russell? Been the most consistent driver in a difficult car but second best to his team-mate on pace in Bahrain and Australia.

Norris? Pretty much maximised his results in the last three rounds and hard to judge him on Bahrain as they were so far back.

Impossible to say. My Verstappen fanboyism aside, I'm really impressed by and happy for Bottas at the moment. Really seems to be getting the most out of that Sauber thus far.

4 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Latifi, next question.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived