talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Dortmund Thread

BVB.png.86d1625b4af2f6c0e809719fc942df05.png

Ballspielverein Borussia 09 e.V. Dortmund, commonly known as Borussia Dortmund [boˈʁʊsi̯aː ˈdɔʁtmʊnt],[2]BVB, or simply Dortmund, is a German sports club based in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia (Borussia is the Latin equivalent of Prussia). The football team is part of a large membership-based sports club with more than 145,000 members,[3] making BVB the second largest sports club by membership in Germany. Dortmund plays in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system. Dortmund is one of the most successful clubs in German football history

All discussion relating to BvB that does not warrant its own thread (i.e. - players signing new contracts, newspaper clippings etc...) should take place here.

• The title was changed to Borussia Dortmund Thread

A lot of noise around Dahoud since Klopp tried to nab him. Rumors were that he was expected to move to BvB, but now I'm hearing more Liverpool/Arsenal/AC Milan rumors.

Dahoud hasn't had a great year thus far, but he's young and doesn't seem willing to sign a contract extension, so I can't see him staying in Mönchengladbach for much longer.

Last news I heard was that he's set for Dortmund. We'll see if there will ever be a confirmation. Very talented young guy, who maybe needs to take the next step to further his development. He's excellent against since Hecking took over. 

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Well, I guess because he wants to join Dortmund? :P

That would make (some) sense. But I keep him being linked to other clubs (Liverpool, Arsenal, AC Milan)

• The title was changed to Mahmoud Dahoud Linked With Dortmund
1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

If you consider that Dortmund sold Jonas Hofmann to Gladbach for 8 Mio, 12 Mio. are less than peanuts. 

I think Jonas's fee was higher, because he had more than just one year left on his contract. But still I agree and I'm rubbing my hands right now.

20161222_watzke.jpg

• The title was changed to BVB Close to Yarmolenko Deal