talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Dortmund Thread

1 hour ago, True Bender said:

If Moukoko really is only 12 years old, he'll play Bundesliga in 3~4 years at an age of only 15/16 years.

Do you think he's really 12? The comments on facebook are sometimes hilarious :D 

1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

Do you think he's really 12? The comments on facebook are sometimes hilarious :D 

I don't know how old he is. In many African countries birth certificates are still hand written, made based on unverfied data and not archived properly. Records from medieval Europe are probably more trustworthy. On the other hand not all kids grow the same way. I knew someone who was already taller than his teachers in 4th grade, by entering 6th he was fully grown and no, he didn't repeat any grades. And he wasn't even black. African boys hit puberty a little earlier on average.

I don't know what facebook comments you are refering to. Link pls?

Edited by True Bender

Ich bin müde, Robbie. 9 players injured, 3(Bartra,Schmelzer,Piszczek?) injured in one game. Really disappointing that we cuoldn't net one against 10 men.

But I'm glad that we've finally bought some proper backups this summer. Not just some young talents which need one or to seasons and are unable to replace our keyplayers, but some really experienced guys who can help us instantly hsould an injury occur.

Zagadou is a young talent without Bundesliga experience, yes, but he's so talented that he can help us nonetheless.

Weigl could probably play next game, but it's unlikely he's already in shape or at least good anough to help us in the champions league.

Philipp - Auba - Pulisic

Götze - Sahin - Castro

Zagadou - Toprak - Sokratis - Toljan

Bürki

On 7.9.2017 at 7:19 PM, VanPanna said:

What do you guys think of Peter Bosz so far?

Impossible to tell yet.

My fantasy team is suffering and your lot had better get fit soon - a third of my team are yellow guys and I got no points for a missing Japanese player last week - Nuri is doing OK though!  Strangely Naldo is my best performer so fare - that says a lot for the pathetic defence in Gelsenkirchen at the moment!

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.8.2017 at 11:28 PM, korab said:

He's little troll but I don't blame him. All BVB fans must be in book keeping by occupation category otherwise they would just change their club of admiration and forget about BVB. It's been around 8 years (almost 1 generation of players) since the unbelievable scouting delivered to BVB talents by bunches and instead of having club regularly winning CL, Borussia is in constant rebuilding mode, delivering a lot of money to management and shareholders (transfers and not money from UEFA or commercial side).  How you can keep players at the club when their pay is half or quarter of wages they can make elsewhere. And everybody forgets that if they were in their shoes they would run for gold without any second thought, yeah, they would forget loyalty to the club in no time too.

Mr W is still there delivering $$$ but 1 or 2 seasons without few new talents can screw up his otherwise so successful strategy so far. Too bad.

2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

332.jpeg

Edited by True Bender
  • Haha 1