talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Dortmund Thread

It would be interesting to know more of the details regarding Haaland's contract at Dortmund. Are there any clauses in his contract or will there be a sell on fee if he is sold by Dortmund? So far there are just rumours doing the rounds, but it would be interesting to have some concrete details about the terms in his contract.

Hopefully for Dortmund's sake, they manage to hold on to him for a long time, because that teenager is a real talent.

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.2075ae75db140d50036ed3f632af2f4e.png

Mario Gotze, who scored the winning goal for Germany in the 2014 World Cup final, is set to leave Borussia Dortmund on a free transfer when his contract expires at the end of the season. He has played under both Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola and Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp. (Bild - in German)

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, True Blue said:

If you are saying about the corner flag isn't that Indonesia red top white bellow, with Poland being the other way around?

I was taking about the "choreo" in the tweet Bartra, posted. But yes, you're right. I was only kidding anyway. :P Could be Monaco too though! 

• Upvote 1

On 20/02/2020 at 13:43, Chadwell said:

So what are the feelings from Dortmund fans about the Hoffenheim ban?

The people behind the Anti-hopp banners are morons and won't be missed, but it's wrong to ban all Dortmund fans for the actions of a few idiots. Do the same to certain other groups and it's "racism".

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Schürrle ends his career at the age of only 29.

Insane, that's way too young to retire, unless he has some chronic injury condition that we don't know about. There would have been loads of clubs after him this summer if he was still a footballer. 

A World Cup winner in 2014, it's a shame that he's called an end to his career prematurely, but I guess we have to respect his decision.

14 minutes ago, Michael said:

Insane, that's way too young to retire, unless he has some chronic injury condition that we don't know about. There would have been loads of clubs after him this summer if he was still a footballer. 

A World Cup winner in 2014, it's a shame that he's called an end to his career prematurely, but I guess we have to respect his decision.

Apparently depression related from the pandemic and his career

Edited by Spike

Just now, Spike said:

Apparently depression related from the pandemic

Really? I haven't read the details myself, but if that is the case then that is quite sad. However a lot of people have become depressed for similar reasons, so he is not alone in his situation.  Still it's a bit sad to learn that he has hung up his boots and called it a day. I hope he finds a way out of his depression though, that has to be  the priority for him right now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

If Sancho wanted to leave and had not signed a contract extension, how would Zorc be able to maintain his "bluff"?

Surely Sancho or his agent could simply tell ManUnited that there was no contract extension. Am I missing something or is this panel incredibly dim-witted?

The latter.

A lot of 'our pundits' are quite deluded and arrogant. 

Having said that, agents, players and clubs always try and call each other's bluff and it purely revolves around money.

For all we know, Sancho might want to stay at Dortmund anyway and be paid for the privilege for it :what:

• Upvote 1