talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Real Madrid (5) 2-3 (4) Chelsea - Tuesday 12th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)

• The title was changed to Real Madrid (3) vs (1) Chelsea - Tuesday 12th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)

Bit of a hill to climb but would rather us go down fighting and taking the game to them than just sitting back hoping to catch them on the break.. We would need to be solid at the back and creative up front and above all clinical with our chances when they come.. Still a chance we can make a good game of it but not expecting us to go through.. With Mendy messing up and Lukaku missing a sitter we have kind of fucked ourselves over in the first leg but never say die and all that... 

59 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Bit of a hill to climb but would rather us go down fighting and taking the game to them than just sitting back hoping to catch them on the break.. We would need to be solid at the back and creative up front and above all clinical with our chances when they come.. Still a chance we can make a good game of it but not expecting us to go through.. With Mendy messing up and Lukaku missing a sitter we have kind of fucked ourselves over in the first leg but never say die and all that... 

Barcelona proved other week of you get at them they aren't the best at the back hammered them 

Decent game so far. A little cagey though.

Think Real score the next goal but Chelsea to go back in the lead. Hopefully make for an entertaining last 5-10 mins...

Decent first half from us.. Shame we couldn't be a bit more creative with the ball from all our possession but happy with the goal as it keeps the game in the balance... Madrid won't be that lack lustre in the second half so will have their moments but wondering if they change things up a bit enough if it creates more space at the back for us... still need to be solid at the back and not lose our focus.. 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not even a VAR check on it... 

Commentators said it was, so completed quickly I imagine. Seen longer checks for far less though.

• The title was changed to Real Madrid (3) 0-2 (3) Chelsea - Tuesday 12th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Why are Chelsea not playing in blue?

I actually need this explained to me, because it seems like yellow is much closer to white than blue. And I keep thinking this as I watch the match and it just makes no sense.

• Upvote 1

• The title was changed to Real Madrid (5) 2-3 (4) Chelsea - Tuesday 12th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned