talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Atletico Madrid (0) 0-0 (1) Man City - Wednesday 13th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Well the fighting was more exciting than then game :4_joy:

Expected more carnage at full time. Disappointed xD

Atletico are a bunch of dirty cunts. Some of their players are disgusting. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love a bit of Atletico, absolute bastards but you need that in football, absolute drama at the end, Atletico so close to scoring.

Easy to think maybe Simeone should leave and then you remember he’s the reigning La Liga champion. No way should he go.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Gotta love a bit of Atletico, absolute bastards but you need that in football, absolute drama at the end, Atletico so close to scoring.

Easy to think maybe Simeone should leave and then you remember he’s the reigning La Amiga champion. No way should he go.

Being honest  miss this from modern football. 

• The title was changed to Atletico Madrid (0) 0-0 (1) Man City - Wednesday 13th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)

Lost my stream a little while after the start of the second half so missed it all kicking off, thought Atletico might get up to their usual dirty tricks but some of that stuff was at another level from what I am seeing this morning... Dirty fuckers, glad they got knocked out

17 hours ago, 6666 said:

Atletico have been a bunch of dirty bastards for a while but seeing that chavvy prick, Foden, get dragged around was enjoyable. 

They're a bit stupid though, they're professional shithousers and the 2 players they seemed to target the most were a Villa boy and a Seaport chav. I'm not surprise they ended up getting more wound up than the players they targeted. It's like trying to wrestle a pig and then getting upset you've got mud and pigshit on you xD

On 13/04/2022 at 22:03, Inverted said:

They’re such a vile bunch but they’re just incredible.

They actually went a man down, kept City under pressure, and even made several chances while a man down. They just make no sense, in the best and worst ways.

Even Pep who should be well in familiarity with their style couldn't make his players score more than once over two legs.

I don't want to see them win most times but it is interesting how they can keep any side in check barring the rare misstep.

• Subscriber
On 13/04/2022 at 22:09, MUFC said:

Being honest  miss this from modern football. 

I'm with all these comments. I think I'm probably a cunt but I love it all personally. I'd be buzzing if this was us xD there are flaws in Simeone's game but they've given a side with far superior players a very tricky tie. Atletico really ought to have scored in that second leg.

Football's just too pally in general. Even if there's plenty wrong about some of it I just appreciate the absolute die to win mentality. It's no wonder their fans are so up for it.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Danny said:

Atletico could have won by about 2-3 goals in that tie, they were really all over City in the second half

Yep - there's this myth that they've gotten their tactics wrong. They limited Man City to very little in terms of clear chances in 180 minutes, Atletico arguably had as many.

I really thought it was in danger of slipping from them but that second half deserved more.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived