talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool (6) 3-3 (4) Benfica - Wednesday 13th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Not sure he'll be rested for our next game? FA Cup semi final. 

I think Kloppp could trust Tsimikas with that but he's really just spoiled for choices there. I'd like to see Tsimikas play against City he's got a bit of grit about him that could be useful.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

I think Kloppp could trust Tsimikas with that but he's really just spoiled for choices there. I'd like to see Tsimikas play against City he's got a bit of grit about him that could be useful.

Yeah, we are blessed with 2 exceptional LFB's.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Cicero said:

Uruguayan Timo Werner 

Idk about that but with the right coaching and system he could actually be quite good. He's got tracking abilities and he finds spaces which to me is more important than putting the ball in the back of the net for how we play. 

6 hours ago, Cicero said:

Uruguayan Timo Werner 

He's actually a great finisher so it's not the best comparison. Not the greatest on the ball but he's quick, unpredictable and has extra passion for the game to make up for his flaws like first touch and ball control. He can dribble but seems clumsy.

The best about Darwin is that every time he's out there on the pitch, no matter the opponent, he seems to want to win it more than all of his teammates combined. He burst down in tears at full time today.

• The title was changed to Liverpool (6) 3-3 (4) Benfica - Wednesday 13th April, 2022 (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived