talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rafa Benitez Frustrated At Newcastle

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been concerned about our lack of movement but at this time last year we had hardly been active either. 

The stuff he has said has basically contradicted what the local journalists have said regarding our targets too.

Hope we sign a couple soon to calm everything down. If Rafa is forced out though then they won't get a penny out me til Ashley is gone/dead.

Abraham rejected us, Caballero went to Chelsea, LeJeuen or whatever it's spelled is our primary defensive target according to local media and Delph? We have been linked for about 2 year. Hopefully it's bollocks, sounds it but I would never write NUFC off when it comes to pressing self destruct - and that's what it would be, big time.

12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

He resigned from Valencia

He was sniffing out the job at your pit then. Was only about 2 weeks between the two wasn't it? 

Think the same happened at Napoli and Madrid. 

Chelsea are believed to have advised the 19-year-old against joining the Magpies, because they felt there were too many off-field distractions for a well-paid teenage footballer. They were worried that a city famed for its nights out would prove to be too much of a goldfish bowl for Abraham in a season away from Stamford Bridge.  John Richardson   D. Mirror.

How is that Newcastle's Fault?

The Fat Spanish Interim Waiter surly can't be throwing his Toys out the Pram already?

Rafa likes control and if he doesn't get it he walks.  

He'll also totally call out the owners if they don't comply with the promises made when he signed a contract. 

Love the bloke! Doesn't give a fuck! 

I was really hoping he'd have a good time at Newcastle because I like Rafa and I like Newcastle as a club. Massive club that deserve more than they have been given over the past few years and Rafa is absolutely the best manager they could get to stabilise them.  

Fuck him off though and he will leave.  

13 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Chelsea are believed to have advised the 19-year-old against joining the Magpies, because they felt there were too many off-field distractions for a well-paid teenage footballer. They were worried that a city famed for its nights out would prove to be too much of a goldfish bowl for Abraham in a season away from Stamford Bridge.  John Richardson   D. Mirror.

How is that Newcastle's Fault?

The Fat Spanish Interim Waiter surly can't be throwing his Toys out the Pram already?

Famed for its nights out and for being a miles bigger club than Chelsea. 

Had Newcastle won the lottery like you lot did then they could have been massive. They are north though and Chelsea is the posh part of London. 

I am convinced that Mike Ashley isn't wanting to spend a penny because he knows there's a chance he's going to sell the club. If he doesn't want to buy anyone, nothing and nobody will convince him to change his mind.

12 minutes ago, Toony said:

I am convinced that Mike Ashley isn't wanting to spend a penny because he knows there's a chance he's going to sell the club. If he doesn't want to buy anyone, nothing and nobody will convince him to change his mind.

Then what was the point in hiring Rafa? It must be so frustrating for you lads because you genuinely have one of the best managers in Europe and it looks like you're gonna waste the opportunity.  

22 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Famed for its nights out and for being a miles bigger club than Chelsea. 

Had Newcastle won the lottery like you lot did then they could have been massive. They are north though and Chelsea is the posh part of London. 

Haha, your really reaching and you sure have it bad ~ Your fun :ay:

1 minute ago, The Liquidator said:

Haha, your really reaching and you sure have it bad ~ Your fun :ay:

Yeah I'm reaching but Newcastle is bigger than Chelsea, plain and simple. You are a lottery club, frauds that cook the books. 

If I was a neutral I'd support Newcastle everyday because they are real. Chelsea are just fakes run by a part of the Russian mafia. 

I cant think of anything more boring than being a Chelsea fan. 

13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Then what was the point in hiring Rafa? It must be so frustrating for you lads because you genuinely have one of the best managers in Europe and it looks like you're gonna waste the opportunity.  

He was hired about 16 months ago - the Chinese takeover interest has just been reported over the last couple of weeks.

He has to stay. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah I'm reaching but Newcastle is bigger than Chelsea, plain and simple. You are a lottery club, frauds that cook the books. 

If I was a neutral I'd support Newcastle everyday because they are real. Chelsea are just fakes run by a part of the Russian mafia. 

I cant think of anything more boring than being a Chelsea fan. 

Oh wonderful... you have it so bad... It thrills me reading about your pain... TY TY TY :ay:

3 minutes ago, Toony said:

He was hired about 16 months ago - the Chinese takeover interest has just been reported over the last couple of weeks.

He has to stay. 

I hope he stays mate because he's top class and you lot deserve a top class manager after all the shit you've put up with. 

If Klopp left Liverpool I'd have Rafa back in a shot. 

The local journo's say there's no indication he wants to leave, he is just frustrated with the way transfers are going.

Lejeune was supposed to have signed by now. I think something has held that up. I doubt he's annoyed we didn't sign Willy fucking Caballero. 

4 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

The local journo's say there's no indication he wants to leave, he is just frustrated with the way transfers are going.

Lejeune was supposed to have signed by now. I think something has held that up. I doubt he's annoyed we didn't sign Willy fucking Caballero. 

I think the problem will be that he was told he would have final say on the transfers, he's told them who he wants (Abraham & Caballero) and they haven't delivered.

Personnel isn't really relevant.

• Subscriber

I am quite surprised at your lack of activity so far. Was quite intrigued to see who you would bring in. Still time yet but I'm surprised there hasn't been anything.

6 hours ago, Dan said:

I am quite surprised at your lack of activity so far. Was quite intrigued to see who you would bring in. Still time yet but I'm surprised there hasn't been anything.

No signings were made until the end of June last year and we ended up with about 12 coming in.

A breakthrough needs to be made this week really, they're back for pre-season next Monday and need one or two new faces in to improve the mood.

Hardly any of the deadwood has gone yet either.

Andreas Samaras deal from Benfica almost done.

Lejeune deal just a few financial things away from being tied up.

I think we will have a flurry at some point.

Shame Delph is to end up at Stoke but his wages were probably daft.

• The title was changed to Rafa Benitez Frustrated At Newcastle

Archived