• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Better Call Saul

football forum

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Anyone still watching this? Or did anyone know this was still going on?

Watched seasons 4 and 5 last week and the quality of the show is still very, very good. Season 6 (finale) drops Monday. 

At last... been waiting for this to come round

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/04/2022 at 07:41, MUFC said:

Watched 4 episodes of Breaking Bad I really didn't like it.

Wow, really? I think it's probably the best show I've ever seen.

I think you should give it another chance, it gets pretty fantastic. And then if you like it, you've got Better Call Saul & the film that finishes off the Jesse Pinkman arc on Netflix to check out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 30/04/2022 at 11:49, Bluewolf said:

One of my favourite shows... I understand there may be another spin off coming as well...

Anyone else got the hots for Rhea Seehorn??? 

0e1c320f4b9747c9a2426c15efe54cf6.jpg

Yummy... :x

Never seen her before, she should be in the underrated women thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 30/04/2022 at 11:49, Bluewolf said:

One of my favourite shows... I understand there may be another spin off coming as well...

Anyone else got the hots for Rhea Seehorn??? 

0e1c320f4b9747c9a2426c15efe54cf6.jpg

Yummy... :x

She is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

On 24/05/2022 at 03:12, Cicero said:

Fucking. Hell. 

What an episode. Dare I say the writing is better than Breaking Bad?

Brilliant, but it's not top 10 goat level like BB.

I binged watched all of this within the last month. Just watched the new episode last night. 

What a show!

• 4 weeks later...

Can't believe its actually over. Amazing finale and series. 

Now that its over, I look back at the first flashback in season 1 episode 1. I then look at all of the flashbacks up until the final season. Brilliant, brilliant directing and story writing all around. 

A fitting ending to Saul Goodman. 

Thought it was brilliant how Saul eventually redeemed himself and became Jimmy again before he was incarcerated. It seemed like he had no redeemable quality left compared to others. Kim started a new life and left her immoral behavior behind. Mike wished he could go back and prevent himself from taking his first bribe (even before preventing his son's death). And even Walter wished he could go back and take ownership of his company, just so that none of these events would've happened. Even Chuck before he killed himself realized at the very end he should've been better with Jimmy and wanted to help and be more close with him.  Based on Saul's behavior and responses to Mike and Walter, you felt there was no coming back. Money was all that was important. The ending completely redeemed Saul of his moral standards. He could've gotten only 7 years and perks, instead, he took ownershinp and accountability of the events of Breaking Bad, and all the deaths that happened given he was an accessory. He took the fall because he knew it was right. He became Jimmy again.

Honestly I’m not sure where my brain went but I thought they moved a bit too quick between the past and the present. Colour viewing versus black and white. 

Anyway, superb show overall. Was great just being in that universe again. 

Archived