talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2021/22 Semi-Final - Man City 2-3 Liverpool - Saturday 16th April, 2022

football forum

13 minutes ago, Cityfansarescum said:

1 Been a Liverpool fan for over 50 years, so yes, I think I would be.

2 We've already won something this season. DOH!!!

The milk cup is soooo small time no one cares who won it :4_joy:  thanks for the update 👍

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

The milk cup is soooo small time no one cares who won it :4_joy:  thanks for the update 👍

It's great to win if you're adding something else to go with it. Well, the league or European Cup I mean.

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Cityfansarescum said:

1 Been a Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris fan for over 50 years, so yes, I think I would be.

2 We've already won something this season. DOH!!!

Okay.

2 hours ago, Cityfansarescum said:

My you're such a bitter blue.

You could be an Evertonian if you really tried.

You're quite rude, you come on here with a chav user name and start calling @DeadLinesman bald then bang on about some reserve team cup you might of won this year :35_thinking: then start calling Evertonian's bitter because you won the Premier League once with the 6th most expensive team in Europe  ..sort your life out mate/miss/Him/Her 🌈

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Cityfansarescum said:

My you're such a bitter blue.

You could be an Evertonian if you really tried.

Oh god not one of these specimens. Let me guess, if you stick around you're going to hunt down every thread on the forum that mentions the word Everton then tell me how obsessed we are with Liverpool completely unironically. Seen this movie before xD.

Don't get me wrong, City fans are absolute shithouses for their conduct yesterday, their owners are horrific and they're an embarrassment failing to sell out their allocation for an FA Cup Semi Final, but if this is your level of patter in general then I don't think you're going to get on with many around here, even your own kind.

19 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Oh god not one of these specimens. Let me guess, if you stick around you're going to hunt down every thread on the forum that mentions the word Everton then tell me how obsessed we are with Liverpool completely unironically. Seen this movie before xD.

Don't get me wrong, City fans are absolute shithouses for their conduct yesterday, their owners are horrific and they're an embarrassment failing to sell out their allocation for an FA Cup Semi Final, but if this is your level of patter in general then I don't think you're going to get on with many around here, even your own kind.

* a few City fans (every club has knob heads) ..carry on :)

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

It was a joke.

I was born in Everton, most of my family are Evertonians and the last thing I want to see is Everton relegated

So no, I won't be trawling through any ones thread.

Just to add, couldn't give a flying you know what who does or does not get on with me

• The title was changed to FA Cup 2021/22 Semi-Final - Man City 2-3 Liverpool - Saturday 16th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived