• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2021/22 Semi-Final - Man City 2-3 Liverpool - Saturday 16th April, 2022

football forum

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Alexander-Arnold really can't defend. Should be clearing that off the line. Only defender to blame there really. 

:ph34r:

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Fernandinho is lucky there. Very lucky.

5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Lucky that's a yellow

Really? It's not a red card. His trailing leg catches him. If it's with his front foot where the studs were up, then I'd be backing a red too. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Really? It's not a red card. His trailing leg catches him. If it's with his front foot where the studs were up, then I'd be backing a red too. 

If his trailing legs goes around the foot (which it kinda did) then its a bit more serious than a yellow for me. In the end its a yellow and that's what I was alluding to. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If his trailing legs goes around the foot (which it kinda did) then its a bit more serious than a yellow for me. In the end its a yellow and that's what I was alluding to. 

The only thing it could have been a red for was the lunging and the speed. If he connected higher too then its a red as well. 

Agree he's lucky he didn't connect with his first foot, don't agree it should be a red :)

• The title was changed to FA Cup 2021/22 Semi-Final - Man City 2-3 Liverpool - Saturday 16th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived