talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 3-1 Man Utd - Saturday 23rd April, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png         VS      220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
02/12/2021 - Man Utd 3-2 Arsenal
30/01/2021 - Arsenal 0-0 Man Utd
01/11/2020 - Man Utd 0-1 Arsenal

Recent Form
Arsenal - WLLLW
Man Utd - LWLDL

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a fat spider on this game. Looking forward to it either way. If Arsenal win, we call all continue to shit on Manchester Uniteds misery, which even after 10 years or so now hasn't stopped being funny (I don't even think its reached its peak) 

And if United win we can all laugh at thousands of grown men who yell 'SHOOOOOEEE' unironically because their favorite celebrity did the thing he's paid a disgusting sum of money to do. 

How was McManaman saying that wasn't a penalty? xD He knocks him over from behind without touching the ball, penalties don't get much clearer.

We're creating chances easily against this awful United defence, but our defence isn't much better. They need to stop being so sloppy if they want to hang on to this lead.

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Elanga fell over jostling at high speed, Saka was barged in the back in an almost stationary position.

There’s jostling at high speed and being pushed over. I think Elanga was the latter and it was a foul still. And Saka was running onto a return ball, he wasn’t stationary. How we didn’t get that handball as well is beyond me. 

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There’s jostling at high speed and being pushed over. I think Elanga was the latter and it was a foul still. And Saka was running onto a return ball, he wasn’t stationary. How we didn’t get that handball as well is beyond me. 

No fucking chance. I'm impartial, and there is no real contact in the elanga situation, the defender doesn't make a challenge at all, where as Saka is bundled over by a clumsy challenge from behind. 

6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Yeah but he slowed down a lot before/as contact was made into him from behind, Elanga was the complete opposite and both were running side by side, no clear pushing/trips.

Didnt see the handball mind but the commentators were going on about there being a specific rule as to why it shouldn’t have been given

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

No fucking chance. I'm impartial, and there is no real contact in the elanga situation, the defender doesn't make a challenge at all, where as Saka is bundled over by a clumsy challenge from behind. 

I’m impartial. I fucking hate United and Arsenal.

It's been said, but Tavares is dogshit. Truly. 

22 minutes ago, Danny said:

Funny story, but that basically is a rule. I remember England being the beneficiary in 2012 when the ball struck Scott Parkers outstretched arm in the box. That was the day I learned that if you're using your arm to support your body it's not an unnatural position. 

3-1 GG. Fucking funny game. 

• The title was changed to Arsenal 3-1 Man Utd - Saturday 23rd April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived