talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-0 Everton - Sunday 24th April, 2022

football forum

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely little goal that. But Everton have every right to feel hard done by not getting that pen. VAR should be there to spot any ref mistake that leads to a pen, including a defender visibly pushing an attacker to the ground.

Starting to feel like Liverpool are going to run away with this now, subs have really changed the game for them 

10 minutes ago, Danny said:

Lovely little goal that. But Everton have every right to feel hard done by not getting that pen. VAR should be there to spot any ref mistake that leads to a pen, including a defender visibly pushing an attacker to the ground.

Starting to feel like Liverpool are going to run away with this now, subs have really changed the game for them 

A pen for a shoulder barge, do me a favour love.

5 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

A pen for a shoulder barge, do me a favour love.

Tussling shoulder to shoulder and one player going over is one thing but being behind the play and shoving a player as a last resort is a foul... 

• Subscriber

Can't really fault the effort we've put in. A defeat is nothing we didn't expect. We've held up our end of the bargain for me though. Got them rattled in the first half to the extent where Mane tries to eye gouge two opponents and should have been rewarded with a man advantage second half but apparently there's no VAR this afternoon. Then even Carragher admitted Matip was lucky to get away with the push on Gordon. Not getting anything from a game where the odds are stacked against you if all the marginal calls go against you as well.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-0 Everton - Sunday 24th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived