• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 34 Fixtures - 23-24th April, 2022

football forum

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That made that Newcastle game last week look like El Clasico. Fucking horrendous. Both teams were awful.

I get we're focusing on Europe but the three games since PSV have been abysmal. Surely we're capable of better than this.

I can't say I'm a city fan but today was the first time I saw jesus smile and not have that bum smacked look on his boat.

Watford were obviously easy fodder which doesn't help us in the goal diff margin

I had a slight glimmer of hope when Watford pulled one back but then they went into the same old form. I think Dennis is the most overrated player on their squad. Every match I've watched, he's just fluffed it.

Can't argue with what Michael Jackson has done so far really should be 9 from 9 rather than 7 from 9. Actually trying to get the ball down more. Looking at mcneil playing with a smile on his face im fairly sure some of them wasn't working for dyche. Mcneil looks like the early Dwight we had 

Big 1 at Watford next weekend 

• Subscriber
On 24/04/2022 at 20:28, Claret and Blue said:

Can't argue with what Michael Jackson has done so far really should be 9 from 9 rather than 7 from 9. Actually trying to get the ball down more. Looking at mcneil playing with a smile on his face im fairly sure some of them wasn't working for dyche. Mcneil looks like the early Dwight we had 

Big 1 at Watford next weekend 

Is Jackson the new owner or the caretaker? I thought Ben Mee was running things?

Fair play to you lot even if it comes at our expense. Sacking Dyche looked like a huge gamble but the new manager bounce coinciding with some generous fixtures has worked out beautifully. Makes me wonder if we missed a trick with the timing of our own managerial change and wasted part of our bounce on that cup game against Brentford. We had Duncan Ferguson in charge for the winnable home game against Aston Villa which could have been the first one for Lampard if we ran ourselves like a competent football club and didn't take two weeks to replace a sacked manager.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm not surprised Michael Jackson is doing well. Thriller should have shown all of us that he's got good experience bringing the dead back to life.

It might not be as black or white as that though. 

I guess it's just human nature to do well in the first few games for a new manager. Jackson will wanna be starting something special after the last 2 wins though, starting with staying up. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived