Regensburg vs Hamburg
Schalke vs Bremen
St Pauli vs Darmstadt, 19.30

Sunday 24th April, 2022
Aue vs Rostock
Nurnberg vs Sandhausen
Paderborn vs Hannover

image.png

- Ingolstadt will be confirmed as relegated if they don't win, or if they draw and Dresden draw/lose
- Aue could be officially relegated before playing, if Dresden win on Friday night

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-2 Abpfiff in both matches. 

Key takeaways:  A point for Ingolstadt is not enough and they are down.  Düsseldorf could have gone top-half but instead have to settle for having a retractable roof.

What can I say. Great first half, terrible second half. Story of the season. I think we're still suffering from not being confident enough from that first half of the season. The point should be enough to stay in the league though, so we should build from there. Please keep Thioune around for a long time, and listen to his demands and wishes. 

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Very good first half, more of the same, please :D

So far, we managed to keep Terodde away from our box so not many chances for him. 

Now don't do a Fortuna Düsseldorf. :ph34r:

14 hours ago, Tommy said:

What can I say. Great first half, terrible second half. Story of the season. I think we're still suffering from not being confident enough from that first half of the season. The point should be enough to stay in the league though, so we should build from there. Please keep Thioune around for a long time, and listen to his demands and wishes. 

It could be worse. You could have a squad of overpaid wankers who are about to be schooled by Bayern for the 1,000th straight time.

I think you are safe and I think that Thioune will have them in the hunt next season.

• Subscriber

What a game, just brilliant :D Schalke couldn't deal with our pressing, our defenders pretty much kept Terodde at bay, and then everything else just went our way. A very motivated team performance. Also very happy for Gruev, that was a fantastic performance by him today, and got deservedly rewarded with his first professional goal.

Well done to nudge and her gang!  Deserved the victory and my only worry is that on this sort of performance, 04 will be hammered if we finally get back up - only St Pauli's game to come could stop that, but the men in green will take the title - and on yesterday;'s performace they deserved it.  Sorry for their ex players in Norwich who will be going in the opposite direction.  No doubt that again Buskens has proved that he should be given a longer chance to sort things out - and keep faith with the kids rather than the old guys who, yesterday, let him down.  Terrode has to be excused as he has been good all season but lack of mid-field decent players is his main problem.  Bullter, Drexler and a few others should be looking around for a new home after May as they are so inconsistent that in the BL they will be totally exposed.  Just hoping that Hertha led by Magrat will join BL2 and the idiot at Leipzig got his deserved result yesterday - both ex 04 guys and both bear some responsibility for the present problems whilst the players they 'tossed aside' are thriving elsewhere.  Saw Slomka on TV yesterday - he is still in a world of his own - Mesut is still smiling at the idiot giving him a chance at Bremen with Diego - must be one of the worst decisions in the past 20 years - as Sonny and Cher put it  -  the beat goes on........

Never mind - Eid next week for all my Bergefeld kids to enjoy! I will spend the evening drinking Coke and Lilt and looking forward to another visit to the US in Mid May.

Sei nett you all!  - Take care nudge and Tommy and hope to see you in July!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived