talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

He has gotten next to no time here. I dont remember what your RB situation was like? will he get any match time?

I thought he's more of a left-back? I'm a bit baffled by this loan deal at any case, to be honest, especially if it's only for the rest of the season. Don't think he's going to make it to the first team, unless as a backup for Augustinsson. 

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, nudge said:

I thought he's more of a left-back? I'm a bit baffled by this loan deal at any case, to be honest, especially if it's only for the rest of the season. Don't think he's going to make it to the first team, unless as a backup for Augustinsson. 

Yeah your right I've mixed it up so thats makes even less sense then. You seemingly have good cover for the left?

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah your right I've mixed it up so thats makes even less sense then. You seemingly have good cover for the left?

No, we only really have Augustinsson for LB/LWB, so Friedl as a backup could make sense, but I'd rather give a chance to our own youth, especially considering we have a promising LB talent in Jacobsen...

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, nudge said:

No, we only really have Augustinsson for LB/LWB, so Friedl as a backup could make sense, but I'd rather give a chance to our own youth, especially considering we have a promising LB talent in Jacobsen...

Sounds as though its set up to be a 1 year and a 1/2 loan deal. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Sounds as though its set up to be a 1 year and a 1/2 loan deal. 

Yes, read that earlier today, apparently he's supposed to be a back up for both LB and CB, which makes sense considering Caldirola is expected to leave before the transfer window closes. 

• Subscriber

On 12/17/2017 at 13:12, Spike said:

Spent a month away pondering that one, eh?

Yeah, that's right around 1 month. If I come more often here I would endanger my mental system. For now 1 month is enough after reading few posts here I'm getting so called annal spikes to often so I'm trying to avoid them. 

After finishing my private conversation few words about Bayern.

The club is declining very fast, question is if BL is going faster down or Bayern. Hard to say. At this stage Bayern can play in my uncle Cup and not CL. What the f.... display of futility of passing that ball around for 90 min. I don't have to have any drinks to get dizzy after the game, back, forth, to the side and again, beautiful display how to gain statistics - touches, completed passes and so on, the rest is complete shit. BL is helping though, bunch of inept fuckers.  

45 minutes ago, korab said:

Yeah, that's right around 1 month. If I come more often here I would endanger my mental system. For now 1 month is enough after reading few posts here I'm getting so called annal spikes to often so I'm trying to avoid them. 

Are you sure they aren't from the bug up your arse?

• Subscriber
On 2/3/2018 at 00:21, Danny said:

I'm late to this topic but how on earth did Pep ruin a team that he took on to win three Bundesligas in a row with? When was the last time a Bayern manager did that? Let alone domestic trophies too.

As well as 3 straight CL semi's. He was incredibly consistent but he was a very polarizing figure in Munich.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...