talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, kapisevicius said:

Lewandowski and Coman got into fight during today's training, reasons are unknown. FC Hollywood at its finest.

The sad thing is that Bayern are complete shambles this season and yet no other club in the league is able to take advantage of it...

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, kapisevicius said:

That's just how Bundesliga works I guess... Maybe BVB will be better next season but probably Bayern won't be so bad as they are now.

And the funny thing about this fight I forgot to mention is the fact that Kovac told them to continue training and didn't take any actions against them.

Yeah I dont even know, let the inmates run the asylum I guess. Ive read alot of comparisons to how Ancelotti used to run things, the team does look very similar in alot of ways.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Rafinha joins Ribery and Robben in departing the club this off season. Great soldier over the years for the club, never complained, was a quality replacement whenever called upon. Always was a cunt on the pitch but he was our cunt :hh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

466208093_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.bba5b0ac73ae52e1e7786ad622a02d8c.png

James Rodriguez: On loan Real forward asks Bayern Munich not to buy him

Real Madrid forward James Rodriguez is to leave Bayern Munich when his loan finishes, after asking the German club not to take up their option to buy him.

Colombia international Rodriguez, 27, has spent two seasons at Bayern, scoring 15 goals in 67 games.

He has won the Bundesliga twice as well as the German Cup with Bayern.

Rodriguez, Golden Boot winner at the 2014 World Cup, joined Real from Monaco for £71m that summer and has a contract at the Spanish club until 2021.

"The Colombia international asked the management at the German record champions not to take up the purchase option agreed with Real," the Bundesliga club said. "Bayern concurred with that request."

He played 111 times in three seasons at Real, winning La Liga and the Champions League twice.

His loan spell at Bayern ends on 30 June.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48527782

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Watched these over the weekend. Forget how young these guys are, man. I especially like the comments from Pavard who said "For me It was always Bayern or nothing" these are the type of players we need at the moment for more then one reason. Which is also why I am a bit skeptical of the rumours linking us to Dembele. 

Also @Tommy more guys that didnt decline.... :shutup:

15 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

My local Polish friend tells me that Robert is ready to sign another contract to 2023 - great new for the Munchkins!

It's all over the media, so your Polish friend must be an avid reader :P 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I said this in the rumour page; its a fine stopgap as we need someone that can play on the wings as our two starters always get injured. Loan deal is 0 risk and I would bet he fits in fine. It just means that when Sane got injured there was literal no other plan B....A tad worrying.

Edited by Viva la FCB

• Subscriber

Back to some FC hollywood news. Some transcripts from Kovac's presser and some info on the latest Sport Bild. Some interesting take aways.

Sport Bild:

Brazzo met

Ziyech & his agent early this year to submit interest. Since then they haven't heard back from him & Brazzo hardly responded to the calls. After Sané's injury, Brazzo was warned that Ziyech will extend his contract if there's no answer. 24 hours later, he renewed.

The same happened with Steven Bergwijn. Interest submitted, then the contact wasn't maintained. Bergwijn is currently negotiating with his club PSV over a new contract.

Timo Werner: His agent Karl­-Heinz Förster has been waiting for a call for weeks after Bayern had submitted their interest and held talks. Since then, nothing has happened.

Marc Roca: Brazzo met the agent of the player in Paris. Bayern knew about the player's €40m release clause but suddenly decided it was too high.

Ivan Perišić: The player's agent Frano Jurcevic was at Allianz Arena during the Audi Cup. Brazzo rejected a meeting. Bayern called for the help of Giovanni Branchini to complete this transfer. Branchini is a confidant of the club and was already involved in the Hernández transfer

Callum Hudson-Odoi: Bayern reached an agreement with the management of the player which made Brazzo go public with the transfer. Chelsea were so upset that they refused any further talks with Salihamidžić. They kept the player and now he's close to extending his contract

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeneß have lately become more involved in transfer business.

Oliver Kahn is set to join the board of directors in January and will therefore become Brazzo's supervisor. Kahn is already watching and evaluating the work of the club. That also applies to the sporting director. 

Kovac Presser:

Niko Kovač: "I was also the plan B when I joined Bayern and won the double. We reacted in short time, but Ivan was on the list for a long time, I recommended him, we know what he did in Germany, and I also know him in Croatia through the national team. He's a top player"

Kovač: "Ivan has great skills, is two-footed and aggressive, so I'm sure he'll give us the movement we need on the wings"

Kovač: "After Ivan, we need more players to improve the squad. We're working on it. We will hopefully get other reinforcements before 2 September. Positions? Definitely not the defense"

Kovač on why Perišić was only loaned and not bought permanently: "If you take a look, more and more deals are done like this. So you can see how the player does and you don't have to I dig deep into your pockets. It was the case with James. We are in good position as a club"

Kovač on the personnel: "Javi Martínez didn't train with the team and worked in the gym. Otherwise, everyone else is fit and available"

Kovač on the squad: "We have 18 outfielders. That's okay for the Bundesliga. But then there must be no injuries. If you have too many players, it is not good. If you have too few, not good either. It's like cooking. Which spice? Do you put more or less? does it taste good or not?

Kovač on who will play in midfield: "It goes by performance. If it's enough, you play. If not, the next player comes in"

Kovač on the defense: "We are well placed there. Jérôme is a solid part of the team and has done very well. Benji played a solid game in Cottbus. Lucas is back and will push to play. I'm satisfied."

Source: https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1161600734527401984

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, nudge said:

So Salihamidzic appears to be an incompetent tit with little to no soft skills who likes ghosting people? I'm shocked :ph34r:

Not only that but Kovac apparently thinks pretty highly of himself if he thinks he was plan B :ph34r:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Lewandowski extension official, another 2 years; takes him until 2023.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2019/8/29/20838382/official-bayern-munich-robert-lewandowski-contract-extension-2023-best-striker-champions-league

Fans, rejoice! Robert Lewandowski has extended his contract with Bayern Munich. After several months of rumors and speculation, the Poland international put pen to paper on a new contract that will keep him at the Sabener Strasse till 2023 — a two-year extension over his previous deal. Reports say that the new contract will take him past the €20m mark, making him one of the highest paid players at Bayern alongside Philippe Coutinho.

While the extension has been rumored for some time now, it’s great to have it finalized. Lewandowski has once again started the new season in red-hot form, having scored every single one of Bayern’s five goals in the Bundesliga so far — which included a very impressive hat trick against Schalke.

Lewandowski reaffirmed his commitment to the club and Bayern’s place on the international stage:

FC Bayern has become my sporting home. Besides, my family and I are happily settled in Munich. I’m convinced we’ll achieve a lot in the next few years. FC Bayern are one of the three biggest clubs in the world, and we have an outstanding team. I’m proud to be part of this club.

As for Brazzo, the sporting director highlighted the player’s importance as a leader on the team. Last season, Lewandowski was promoted to third captain, behind Manuel Neuer and Thomas Müller. Salihamidzic said,

Robert has developed into a leading personality at the club and is on course to become as important a player for FC Bayern and its fans as Franck Ribéry and Arjen Robben were. I hope he can maintain his outstanding strike rate in the years to come.

Club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, himself a Ballon d’Or winning forward, heaped praise on the Polish international, echoing the sentiments of Bayern fans worldwide:

For me, Robert is the world’s best centre-forward, and he’s been a mainstay of our team for years. So we’re extremely pleased he’ll continue to play for FC Bayern for a long time. We’re certain that together with Robert we’ll achieve our ambitious goals in the upcoming season and in the years to come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoeneß has been in the media for over a week now, with constant statements like that. He attacked ter Stegen, Bierhoff and now this. He is losing his mind. I'm glad when he's gone as Bayern president, just a shame that it probably won't shut him up for good. 

• Upvote 2