talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Batard said:

They've enough injury prone defenders as it is. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in MLS. 

True, but they could definitely use a quality ball playing CB which he can still be. Whether he can stay healthy is another issue, the thing is hes still only 28 which is kind of amazing given how many years hes missed due to injuries. If his health is partly an issue MLS might not be a bad move. 

In other news Mehdi Benatia is officially signed by Juve for €17M.

• Subscriber
On 5/12/2017 at 10:00 PM, Viva la FCB said:

The writing was on the wall when we signed Süle. It really is sad but at this point he just needs some regular game time to salvage something hopefully. I wish him all the best, most fans have a soft spot for the guy. 

I actually think Mancity could be a good fit for him.

Understandable decision not to offer him a new contract, but a player from their own youth setup who spent 15 years at the club certainly deserves a proper farewell instead of a half-arsed press statement?... Mia san mia, eh.... :P 

Bayern is rapidly decaying rubble right now. 3 years wasted with scientist Guardiola and 1 year of nobody has had its impact. The last game should in reality end up with the score like 9-6 for Leipzig. Well, they're lucky - they just scored 1 goal from direct play and the rest just squeezed out rotten juice. Leipzig 3 goals from direct actions, very nice play indeed, they need some time yet. Next season, I would say, Bayern will have big problems if they keep Nobody (with nobody it will be prolonged problem) or not. They're lucky that Mr.W again struck nicely his team and maybe sell some for little more dough. Leipzig will be very dangerous for everybody in BL and CL, as Borussia used to be and I hope they will do it.

Kisses to Tsubasa my favorite Cartoon character.

Ps. I lost all my disrespect points, how nice!

Edited by korab
Forgot something

19 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Nice to see you found the way to the new forum,Korab. Welcome!

Thank you for warm welcome but I'm not sure that general audience will be thrilled with it, I'm having that bad habit of going against the grain so to speak. So, I'm just waiting for few more warnings, censure or something like that, but it takes time and I know Tsubasa keeps close eye on me and I love his explanations of his actions, hilarious.

Tsubasa is not so bad I would say (just 2 warnings), they banned me from Bayern forum because I did not like Guardiola, and now they all hate him, funny.  

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, nudge said:

Understandable decision not to offer him a new contract, but a player from their own youth setup who spent 15 years at the club certainly deserves a proper farewell instead of a half-arsed press statement?... Mia san mia, eh.... :P 

I Agree whole heartily, there was some word he would get a proper send off which he absolutely deserves.

• Subscriber

Alot of rumours and shits been thrown around but Bild is reporting we are close to a deal for Leon Goretzka at€ 25m. Doesnt really make much sense to me nothing against him, i actually think he has a really high ceiling.Way to many midfielders as it is with a manager that doesnt rotate. Kimmich and Sanches had very limited playing time this season, minus Xabi Alonso add in Rudy and possibly Goretzka just boggles my mind. 

Bayern problem is not acquiring new players, just learn how to use what you have. Bunch of stars don't make a team and bunch of them  won't win you the titles, just team work, no names will do it.

The best example is Athletico.

Fuck it, with all that passing around, go back to your background of straight balls , through balls, fast counter and so on. What the fuck is wrong with Bayern? They want to play some spanish rumba  because Guardiola won something 10 years ago  or maybe some italian Bs which is not compatible with character of players. Kissess

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's wrong with all those Bayern fans? They got crazy about Alexis transfer, the medicine for all ailments, fuck it it's not the problem, problem is Bayern does not know how to use what they have and build the team. All those statistics don't help at all, you got guy like Alcantara who's got everything in statistics but almost NULL when you look at the game, little dribble hier, pass backwards and again the same. What the fuck is that game about? Numbers or effectiveness?  That left foot maestro Robben doesn't think about team at all, get rid of him and results will be 50% better, at age of 33 or more he wants to be primadonna or something? Ancelotti genius does not try anything except different taste of chewing gum, give him some beer and retire the guy.

Hire Tuchel or Klopp to unleash some offensive power, and forget those thousands of passes around which suppose to be a measure of dominance (in statistics).    

Edited by korab

I don't like Bayern (I tend to dislike the dominant clubs in the top leagues and very much root for the underdog), but I certainly respect them a lot more than Real Madrid, Barcelona and the other European giants. 

Off the pitch they do the things the right way, having made a profit for 24 consecutive years and counting, not having a penny of debt, and treating their fans to the lowest ticket prices out of the any truly big club in the top European clubs (I believe their ticket prices are lower than Dortmund's). They don't benefit from an unfair distribution of TV money or state aid either.

I won't contribute much on this thread so I thought I'd get that out there!

Edited by Hugh Jass
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Until 2022, no official word on fee but somewhere around €40m mark is whats been reported. From what I've read over the last week hes a box to box midfielder with good vision and finishing, correct me if im wrong ive never seen him play. 

With Alonso and Lahm retiring, shifting Kimmich to RB to replace Lahm, we've signed Tolisso and Rudy. I would have to think theres something to the rumours of selling or loaning Renato Sanches. 

Gutted we didn't get him. Talented player. Still, it's reassuring to know that Conte's preferred choice was always Bakayoko. With what he did with Alonso, Moses, and Luiz. Always will trust his judgement. 

Sanches is surely loaned out or sold though? 

Edited by Cicero

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Sanches is surely loaned out or sold though? 

I mean thats exactly my thoughts. But its not inconceivable that he isnt, we would be going in with same cover as last year essentially with Kimmich going to RB. But Sanches barely got anytime last season..

• Subscriber

Makes sense, as a while ago Brandt said he would like to stay in Leverkusen for at least one more season as he felt it was a bit too early to move to Bayern. With Ribery and Robben hanging the boots soon, this is a great signing. One of my favourite young players in the league.

• Upvote 1

So for few years Bayern wasted their best squad in years to follow experiments of Guardiola, yielding nothing except accolades for senseless statistic of ball possession, around 800 useless passes around per game without any result. Now they have Pasta guy there who does not have his own ideas what to do so he follows the path of his predecessor, except that he does not even try to develop young players at all. Bayern is so good at saving money that they will lose more of it continuing their policies. In my estimate for winning CL you earn around 60 mln so for last 4 years Real got around 150 mln and Bayern maybe 60% or less of it, that's enough to buy good players taking in consideration trade ins. Now they starting to have problems with attracting good players  because the wages are low and even perspective for silverware gets closer to zero.. Lets squeeze last drop of energy out of Robben (team play destroyer) or Ribbery who wants to show he is still at his prime - that's recipe for success.

Lewandowski leaves, and maybe others, then Bayern will have problem even in BL. Good luck to them!!!!

• The title was changed to James Rodriguez Signs for Bayern Munich