talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber

Its really a shame what hes done to his reputation in the last bunch of years. It very well might overshadow what hes done for the club if he keeps spouting on like this and that would be an even bigger shame.  

Edited by Viva la FCB

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Its really a shame what hes done to his reputation in the last bunch of years. It very well might overshadow what hes done for the club if he keeps spouting on like this and that would be an even bigger shame.  

He's been spouting shit in an arrogant manner for over 3 decades now; don't think his latest outbursts are anything special :D Just look back at the whole Lemke or Daum thing. It's frankly hilarious. A very personification of Bavaria :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Hoeneß has been in the media for over a week now, with constant statements like that. He attacked ter Stegen, Bierhoff and now this. He is losing his mind. I'm glad when he's gone as Bayern president, just a shame that it probably won't shut him up for good. 

I bet he will get even more vocal once he's "retired" xD 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

And then you got Hoeneß saying Süle should forget about the Euros. Way to encourage your player. 

For all the great things that hes done and continues to do theres the equal and opposite thing that flaps out his ass.....and theyre definitely more common these days :what:

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber

Apparently Gnabry played through a knock, Javi Martinez had muscle hardening? no idea what that is and Lucas Hernandez suffered a partial rupture to a ligament in his ankle - he will be out for sometime. Javi and Gnabry will be ok but Jesus.

Edited by Viva la FCB

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BartraPique1932 said:

@Fairy In Boots, could you stop please?

Tbh the incinuation that I’m racist is water off a ducks back now as its just a shit attempt at point scoring or insults. 

Whats far more offensive is the insinuation that I give even enough of a fuck about Bayern or the bundesliga to be moved enough to comment on the goings on. Tbh I resent you for dragging me over here as is

2 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

@Fairy In Boots, could you stop please?

I'm offended by the use of "666" next to all of these racial slurs. Why drag Satan into this racist bile? He's already got to deal with Jesus saying all of that shite about him in his book, and after all this time has been the bigger man by not responding. Now some racist cunt is trying to invoke Satan with his racist shite.

Also why can't he make up his mind as to which terrorist is going to be doing the decapitation. Is it a refugee? Is he going to do it? Does that mean he's a refugee? Now he's talking about sending Bin Laden's grandson to do it? Doesn't make it clear which Bin Laden or which Bin Laden grandson either.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm offended by the use of "666" next to all of these racial slurs. Why drag Satan into this racist bile? He's already got to deal with Jesus saying all of that shite about him in his book, and after all this time has been the bigger man by not responding. Now some racist cunt is trying to invoke Satan with his racist shite.

Also why can't he make up his mind as to which terrorist is going to be doing the decapitation. Is it a refugee? Is he going to do it? Does that mean he's a refugee? Now he's talking about sending Bin Laden's grandson to do it? Doesn't make it clear which Bin Laden or which Bin Laden grandson either.

Das rite! Jesus is such a psychopath and his followers are a bunch of cyberbullies. Role model my ass. This whole "God" thing is a cult.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

A nice little interview Lewy gave to SportBild. Touches on alot of things I like his comment about Ribery.... so true so true. 

Full article on BFW

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2019/11/20/20974343/robert-lewandowski-bayern-munich-coach-hansi-flick-pep-guardiola-timo-werner-jadon-sancho-bundesliga

No competition at the top in the Bundesliga?

Currently, Lewandowski sits atop the Bundesliga’s goal scorer’s list with 16 goals. Even though he’s the clear odds-on favorite to collect yet another Torjägerkanone at the end of the season, Lewandowski is still motivated. Despite his own dominance, he still feels that the Bundesliga is not lacking in outstanding players:

There is still Timo Werner, who has 11 goals. That’s a strong performance. But I’ve known for years that I have to concentrate on myself. Even if there is no immediate competitor, my motivation is to increase the distance to second place even more, and especially to score even more goals for the success of the team and to win titles.

Although the scorers like himself get most of the glory and plaudits in the Bundesliga, Lewandowski also recognized singled out Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho when asked who he viewed as the league’s top talents:

Jadon Sancho, who has great potential. But there are also other players who impress me. Leipzig has two really good defenders in Upamecano and Konaté. Werner has a top tally. The Bundesliga this year is very close generally; the season will be very interesting.

Lewandowski was also recently put on the short list of nominees for the 2019 Ballon d’Or, but he feels that players in England and Spain have an advantage because of the broader popularity of their leagues. He made it clear that he feels his former teammate and Bayern legend Franck Ribery was cheated of the honor:

The question is whether this vote is about the best players or about the best known league. In my opinion, players from the Premier League and the Primera División [i.e., La Liga] simply have an advantage there. Take a look at 2013: Franck Ribéry played immensely, FC Bayern won theChampions League. Still he was only voted third. Nonetheless, I still hope that I someday can win this this honor — as a Bayern player! Everyone knows the numbers and statistics; everything else is out of my hands.

Sport Bild asked Lewy directly whether there is any center-forward who can rival him currently. His answer was not direct, but clear: “I am giving my all to be the best possible.”

Who is the right coach for Bayern?

Since taking over as interim manager in the wake of Niko Kovac’s departure, Hansi Flick has guided Bayern to two impressive wins against Olympiacos FC and Borussia Dortmund, outscoring them 6:0. Bayern have looked a completely reinvigorated since Flick’s appointment. Lewandowski argues it is his communication with the players that has made Flick so effective so soon:

Communication with the players; he is honest and direct. The players immediately noticed that. But he also works very well tactically. I won’t say that everything is great now. But he has done a very good job in a few days.

Lewandowski feels that Flick could be the right man to finish the season as Bayern’s manager, and he praised Flick’s attention to Bayern’s defense and midfield ahead of the matches against Olympiacos and Dortmund:

[Flick] is a very good option. It’s not easy for the club; there are not many coaches on the market. And what coach leaves his team in the lurch in the middle of the season? It would definitely be reasonable to continue with Hansi Flick. Against Piraeus and Dortmund, we had the feeling that we were well set up at the back and that nothing would happen there. That gives you strength and the ability to concentrate more on offense. You can take greater risks if you know that nothing will catch fire behind you.

Lewandowski, of course, was speaking before news of Mauricio Pochettino’s dismissal byTottenham Hotspur broke. If he or another new coach arrives in the winter transfer window or over the summer, Lewandowski emphasized the need for a manager to adapt to the players that Bayern already has:

Every coach has his preferred tactics, his preferred system. But a coach also stands out for working with the players who are already at the club. A good coach has to be flexible and find the best tactics for the players that are at the club. Both sides have to adapt to one another.

When asked about the rumors linking Pep Guardiola with a potential return to Bavaria, Lewandowski gave a diplomatic, but pointed answer:

That of course is not my decision. But in my opinion Pep Guardiola makes almost every player better, so everyone can consider himself lucky to train under him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE. Hansi Flick will be at the helm until the end of the season. Also sounds as if a Nübel deal is done.

As kicker learned, Bayern’s sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic presented Nübel’s party with a very clear strategy as to how the transition in the goal of the Rekordmeister can proceed. And although Neuer is about to sign a contract extension until 2023, the 23-year-old goalkeeper was so convinced that he rejected other prominent interested [clubs].

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

https://fcbayern.com/us/news/2020/01/doha/gnabry-unable-to-train-coman-to-miss-reopener

Coman ruled out of the first two matches; Hertha on the 19th and Schalke on the 25th due to his capsule tear in his knee in Dec. Gnabry unable to train in Doha due to his achilles problem and is unable to do running excersies so far, Flick says he could be sent back to Munich early. 

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently Bayern Munich are declining the option to sign Coutinho at the end of his loan deal.

Sort of feel bad for him, but at the same time sort of think lol - a great player, but he's found himself in a situation where nobody really wants him and he went out of his way to engineer it.