talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

On 25/03/2020 at 13:31, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry Kaiser but this is not exactly the right time to be expressing such a harsh form of lack of support when the Club is working in the exact opposite direction.

Appreciate that. 

However it's also good to keep mgt honest. 

I recently read that Alaba rejected Bayerns first offer.   Rather he stay than Coman.  Defense is fragile with injury already 

4 hours ago, The Käiser said:

Appreciate that. 

However it's also good to keep mgt honest. 

I recently read that Alaba rejected Bayerns first offer.   Rather he stay than Coman.  Defense is fragile with injury already 

It's true that Alaba is more needed by Bayern, because of the situation in defence at the moment. But the only reason why I think that it might be wise for Bayern to cash in on Coman is because he is so injury prone. He even said not so long ago, that if he had one more serious injury that he would retire. I think that cashing in on him soon might be wise. That's not taking away anything from his talent, because on his day he is superb. But Bayern should think long term and try to bring in players that are less injury prone.

• Subscriber

I would take any rumour regarding Alaba with a gigantic grain of salt. I dont know why you're even brining up one or the other, that makes little sense; they're completely different situations. Also "cashing in" on Coman is nonsense. The club doesnt need the money, we need depth. Coman is an excellent fit and theres literally no need to sell. 

On 31/03/2020 at 17:22, Viva la FCB said:

I would take any rumour regarding Alaba with a gigantic grain of salt. I dont know why you're even brining up one or the other, that makes little sense; they're completely different situations. Also "cashing in" on Coman is nonsense. The club doesnt need the money, we need depth. Coman is an excellent fit and theres literally no need to sell. 

Coman is indeed excellent fit, but the lad is injury prone. Coman is only 23, but he has already been injured 25 times since he joined Bayern from Juventus! With 5 of the 25 injuries being very serious ones. Bayern can keep him in the hope that he stops getting injured so much, but that would be a risk given his injury record. Eventually his injuries are inevitably going to take their toll. I hope that I am wrong, but all this is a big possibility.

Bayern don't need to sell Alaba, he is a key player, Bayern should keep him.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Coman is indeed excellent fit, but the lad is injury prone. Coman is only 23, but he has already been injured 25 times since he joined Bayern from Juventus! With 5 of the 25 injuries being very serious ones. Bayern can keep him in the hope that he stops getting injured so much, but that would be a risk given his injury record. Eventually his injuries are inevitably going to take their toll. I hope that I am wrong, but all this is a big possibility.

If Coman wants to move on or isnt happy playing as the 3rd winger in the future thats a different situation. He was aquired for very litte and has proven his worth 10x even with his injury concerns which is why I said selling for profit is nonsense. Hell even Perisic who is a relative iron man got injured of course so who knows with our winger injuries...

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Great news!

Yeah I think it's the most sensible thing that Bayern could have done and unfortunately, they went with it. Couldn't you have given Klinsmann a chance? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

On 02/04/2020 at 17:27, Viva la FCB said:

If Coman wants to move on or isnt happy playing as the 3rd winger in the future thats a different situation. He was aquired for very litte and has proven his worth 10x even with his injury concerns which is why I said selling for profit is nonsense. Hell even Perisic who is a relative iron man got injured of course so who knows with our winger injuries...

Proven his worth 10x?

hmmmm

hes been injured 10x plus 

Again I think he's a good player but as another poster said it's a risk to invest money and effort if (when) he gets injured yet again  

Has Coman been playing for his national team?

i think Alaba has proven his worth and deserves a token in terms of extending and helps the club due to his versatility of midfield or defence. Many seasons and durable.   

• 1 month later...

Wow - I'm tardy to the party. Watching a few 3. Liga games involving Sarpreet Singh and was wondering why he wasn't in the squad the last 2 games. Then realized he was on the bench for Bayern.

I'm very stupid for not guessing it, with those stats he's GOT to be considered.

So for champions league vs Chelsea, Werner can play for them?

lucky Bayern has a 3 away goal lead as it will be a month layoff between pokal final and champions league starting.  Chelsea will be in full fitness playing in epl games at that point 

28 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

So for champions league vs Chelsea, Werner can play for them?

lucky Bayern has a 3 away goal lead as it will be a month layoff between pokal final and champions league starting.  Chelsea will be in full fitness playing in epl games at that point 

Nope, he played already for Leipzig, this season.