The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Kahn

Neuer

Lehmann 

That'd be my order. 

Same, I'd choose Kahn for my imaginary team ahead of Neuer for his ability to scare off the opposition players by just his sheer presence alone xD 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Same, I'd choose Kahn for my imaginary team ahead of Neuer for his ability to scare off the opposition players by just his sheer presence alone xD 

He was a colossus to be fair. An icon of that Bayern team in the 90s.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Honestly he still looks the same today even on sidelines, guys just imposing af. I couldnt imagine sitting across him at a table trying to negotiate anything xD

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Honestly he still looks the same today even on sidelines, guys just imposing af. I couldnt imagine sitting across him at a table trying to negotiate anything xD

Imagine having him as your father in law xD 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Imagine having him as your father in law xD 

Good to finally meet you Mr. Kahn, I heard so much about you from your daughter, who is just an amazing woman...

789462_v9_ba.jpg

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Theres been alot said of Flick since his appointment but It doesnt get tiring reading more. Boateng on Flick:

“He has absolutely developed positively. I already came away with a very positive experience with him on the national team; he was an important person I could talk to there. He treats all the players the same, everyone wants to give him their trust in return. His team talks are very good. On top of that, he’s simply a great person with whom you can also talk about private things at times. He’s an absolute blessing for FC Bayern. The whole team is benefiting from Hansi Flick’s clear plan.”

The defender had gone through a lot over the past few years. When asked to comment on his journey, he said: “That’s in the past. I’m living in the here and now an dsimply want to do my part to ensure that we are successful. I never gave up or let myself down — always keep pushing, that was the most important thing. And I have the coach’s trust. I’m having fun again, getting my minutes, can show that I can help the team. I enjoy every second with Bayern at the moment. Since the coaching change, things are going better.”

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

So. Leon Goretzka...

How has he increased his muscular mass that much in this short span of time? Genuine question because before quarantine, he looked like Jorginho. 

Just sum press ups brah 

• Subscriber
On 26/08/2020 at 14:53, Cicero said:

So. Leon Goretzka...

How has he increased his muscular mass that much in this short span of time? Genuine question because before quarantine, he looked like Jorginho. 

Yeah I think you might be mixing up with someone else? Hes always been a pretty big dude even back to Schalke. 

5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah I think you might be mixing up with someone else? Hes always been a pretty big dude even back to Schalke. 

There was a before and after photo that was allegedly a 4 month difference, but I just recently realised the media lied and the photo was actually 1.5 years apart. 

Shocker there. 

Edited by Cicero
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yes and he has been one of the most improved players at Bayern. He was an integral part of Bayern Munich's Champions League winning team and he sometimes doesn't get the credit he deserves behind the world class headline grabbers like Lewandowski, Mueller, Gnabry, Thiago, Davies, Kimmich, Alaba etc.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

Why is Hernandez looking to leave the club after 1 season which he missed through injury?

he was an expensive transfer and the club showed it can challenge for champions league. 
why would he want to leave?

Everything I'm reading is saying that he won't commit until after this season..? 

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, The Käiser said:

Why is Hernandez looking to leave the club after 1 season which he missed through injury?

he was an expensive transfer and the club showed it can challenge for champions league. 
why would he want to leave?

By all accounts hes not acclimatizing very well which is due to many things. I think it can still work out he just needs to stay healthy and have a good run of matches. Things just havent been in his favour so far, kind of a pity.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Some good news and some not so good; Süle appears to have been a false positive covid test, not sure wether he will play against Dortmund on the weekend or not though yet. The Alaba saga doesnt appear to be ending anytime soon, it also doesnt look good for extending him at the moment. 

• 3 weeks later...