talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber

So couple takeaways from the RB match and just some overall:

Musiala is a real gem. That Laimer goal was a screamer.

Most importantly for me was emphasizing the tactical flexability available now. Wasnt the greatest debut for Sabitzer overall but again flexability. Resting Müller and Goretzka for a large stretch of the match. Sabitzer comes on for Goretzka around the 60 ish min mark - straight swap. Müller comes off with Stanisic replacing him - Sabitzer takes Müller's spot up front and Stanisic replaces him beside Kimmich. Its a beautiful thing.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Coman had a medical intervention because of a heart rhythm disorder. He's much too young for such shit, hope he recovers fast and fully.

It's a good thing they caught early though, at least no other on-pitch near-death emergency 😬

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Coman had a medical intervention because of a heart rhythm disorder. He's much too young for such shit, hope he recovers fast and fully.

That's sad to hear but hope he recovers fully.

Maybe he saw me sell him in Comunio? Sorry, Kingsley :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Stanisic extends his contract. Good news everyone.

Also Lucas Hernandez might be in some hot water over an incident in Spain with his then girlfriend and former wife. Hes appealing whats been given as a 6 month jail term for breaching what is essentially a restraining order.. the couple had a domestic dispute and then decided to go on a honeymoon violating said order. Will monitor this situation as it evolves but jesus. 

Also Gnabry extension isnt done but sounds close. In the coming weeks to likely get done. 

Edited by Viva la FCB

http://www.kicker.de/antrag-auf-der-jhv-bayern-fans-wollen-katar-sponsoring-beenden-876261/artikel

Nice to see, especially since Newcastle sold their soul to Saudi-Arabia. Bayern fans are going to request the termination of their Qatar Airways sponsoring on their next annual member ressambly due to Human rights concerns.

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber

Good news everyone:

Lucas Hernández was convicted of domestic violence in 2018, but this relates to incidents in 2015. Since his judgment on June 13, 2017, he has not committed any further crimes. ”His family and social circumstances” have changed so that the execution of the sentence is not necessary to avoid the commission of further crimes.

Big news coming in from Spain today. Per Bild, the Madrid Regional Court has granted Lucas Hernandez’s objection to the arrest warrant and suspended his prison sentence. Basically, the Bayern Munich star is no longer at risk of going to jail this Thursday.

The suspension of the prison sentence apparently comes with the following conditions:

• Hernandez must not be guilty of anything new for four years.
  • He has to pay 240 daily rates of 400 euros each (96,000 euros).
Edited by Viva la FCB

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Good news everyone:

It was absurd anyway, wasn't the whole thing about him and his wife breaking the restraining order by travelling together for their HONEYMOON? xD Bureaucracy at its worst. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, nudge said:

It was absurd anyway, wasn't the whole thing about him and his wife breaking the restraining order by travelling together for their HONEYMOON? xD Bureaucracy at its worst. 

Yeah thats the entirety of it more or less. Spanish law is strange; from what Ive read and there was no precedence in any case like this but from the outside it always kinda seemed likely they would get their money and move on. Supposedly there is no such thing as a restraining order but  it was a court order stemming from a domestic incident and they werent to see each other for 6 months. He was arrested upon reentering the country after the honeymoon and subsequently charged. I had to know and of course they are not together anymore :D

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Coma said:

I'm pretty sure All or Nothing Bayern is out today on Amazon Prime.  I'm trying to get my oldest to watch it with me.  He likes teams with star power and I'd prefer he at least follow a German club 🙄.

Yep should be today. I watched the 6 min preview amazon released the other day Im stoked :) Would be a great time for him to start following BVB then!

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yep should be today. I watched the 6 min preview amazon released the other day Im stoked :) Would be a great time for him to start following BVB then!

He has a BVB kit and a training kit and a Man City shirt but it seems like it's more about the look of the shirt than it is the football.  To be fair, I did ask him if he even knew a player on Man City and he said de Bruyne.  He's asked me about Lewandowski a couple times but I told him it was a sore subject xD.

• Haha 1