talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I think this is the right avenue to take instead of trying to find a replacement. I need more Sülinho in my life. 

No update on the Coman contract talks and a Gnabry extension is said to be finalized likely early in the new year. 

Some more news on a Neuer extension as well.

Bayern have decided not to pay the players quarantined because they're unvaccinated ( Gnabry, Musiala, Kimmich, Choupo-Moting, and Cuisance) their wages for the quarantined time. While that's possible under German laws since November, the 1st of this year, it's not sure said law will withstand, when being contested at German high courts.

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Bayern have decided not to pay the players quarantined because they're unvaccinated ( Gnabry, Musiala, Kimmich, Choupo-Moting, and Cuisance) their wages for the quarantined time. While that's possible under German laws since November, the 1st of this year, it's not sure said law will withstand, when being contested at German high courts.

I think its totally fair personally. I hope it makes them think long and hard about getting vax'd. It causes enough problems for logistics domestically let alone when their called up by national teams... somethings gotta give here.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Both Kimmich and Choups Magoops have tested positive for Covid. The rumour going around is that Gnabry and Musiala have now had their first shots and both Cuisance and Kimmich are seriously considering it (this is before the positive tests) 

Money does an impressive job as a stimulant it seems.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

And there she be.

Well he'll have 6 months time to decide now xD 

Thank fuck too, maybe BILD and other quality German media can now go back to posting clickbait articles, tits, and "reporting" about other celebrities nobody gives a shit about. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Well he'll have 6 months time to decide now xD 

Thank fuck too, maybe BILD and other quality German media can now go back to posting clickbait articles, tits, and "reporting" about other celebrities nobody gives a shit about. 

Tits you say?  🤔

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Does BILD still do tits? I remember when they always had a naked Lady on the front page. "Das Mädchen von Seite 1." xD They stopped that some years ago though. 

That would explain the drastically fallen sales xD 

e6XbmED.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Does BILD still do tits? I remember when they always had a naked Lady on the front page. "Das Mädchen von Seite 1." xD They stopped that some years ago though. 

Don't read that rag! Seem to remember they just transferred the naked lady from front page to some page inside their "paper", though.

• Upvote 1