talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber
On 11/4/2017 at 3:11 PM, korab said:

Bayern and BVB were shit tonight anyway, that's why german clubs are nothing in european competition.

I mean it was a terrifically entertaining match but alot of mistakes usually does that, They're definitely could have been more goals from both sides. I dont know why you would write everyone off after watching that though. For me if we get spanked by PSG in the return match then you could have some substance to your prediction, but even then things are miles better under the don then Carlo so i wont fret too much.

On 11/4/2017 at 9:13 PM, Tsubasa said:

Korab the Bayern fan who pretended to be a BVB fan while they won titles? That Korab?

Tsubasa the BVB management fan, whatever it takes get some money man! That"s Tsubasa? Tsubasa -BVB fan!

BTW I've never been fan of BVB and I stated it many times, I was fan of their team (years ago) and what they showed on the field. I don't give a s... about the label (BVB), the same about Bayern.

For now both labels are nothing, they don't have squad, they don't play the way I like, and they don't fit my idea of a team I would support. At least I stated what I stand for, what about you Tsubie?

Edited by korab

I know that tsubasa is perfectly capable of defending himself, but we've been here and before that on TFF for a long time - a few meetings, a few drinks and BVB against 04 without a single disrespective word between us - despite both teams having really rough periods! (mine far more than his....)  It would be fair not to confuse respect with passion! Respect causes us to think- thought goes out of the window when passion takes over and footie is just about the worst thing to get involved with if you can't control both! If in doubt talk to Peter Manuel about Italian food and Italian football O.o

• Administrator
12 hours ago, korab said:

Tsubasa the BVB management fan, whatever it takes get some money man! That"s Tsubasa? Tsubasa -BVB fan!

BTW I've never been fan of BVB and I stated it many times, I was fan of their team (years ago) and what they showed on the field. I don't give a s... about the label (BVB) the same about Bayern.

For now both labels are nothing, they don't have squad, they don't play the way I like, and they don't fit my idea of a team I would support. At least I stated what I stand for, what about you Tsubie?

So you were a fan then. As Tsubasa pointed out. All you’ve done is made yourself look silly by arguing something that was, by your own admission, true. I’d move on if I were you. 

On 11/12/2017 at 8:01 AM, Batard said:

So you were a fan then. As Tsubasa pointed out. All you’ve done is made yourself look silly by arguing something that was, by your own admission, true. I’d move on if I were you. 

I don't understand your logic, it's very convoluted but it's ok with me, I will try to explain it to you. I SUPPORT A TEAM NOT THE NAME (Bvb, Bayern, ManU or whatever - names). I supported BVB when they were the greatest team in the world (in my mind) at the time, they did not win CL cup by fluke that's ok but after that Mr.W dismantled that team with his policies and he is continuing his bright policies (money, money....... ) up to this day. Tsubasa always supported that guy and now suddenly he is supporter of some other team. 

If you were me you would move on, good advice but what it means my friend? And I look silly, maybe to you but if you look at history of my postings at predecessor of this board you would notice that I'm not so silly as you think my friend. 

On 11/12/2017 at 8:01 AM, Batard said:

So I look silly to you?!, I would like to know what is the basis for your statement, is it to make some traffic on this stale forum by generating some arguments or you just post some shit to get numbers on your account regardless of the meaning of it.

What a silly thing to say. If you aren't a fan, don't bloody well follow it up by stating you are a fan. Get a grip mate, I'm fond of some teams that have been put together but I'd never say I am a 'fan', which implies supporting. For instance, I enjoyed watching Barcelona for a while but I didn't care if they won or lost, ergo I wasn't a fan. You were a fan because you cared about the results.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

What a silly thing to say. If you aren't a fan, don't bloody well follow it up by stating you are a fan. Get a grip mate, I'm fond of some teams that have been put together but I'd never say I am a 'fan', which implies supporting. For instance, I enjoyed watching Barcelona for a while but I didn't care if they won or lost, ergo I wasn't a fan. You were a fan because you cared about the results.

What the fuck you're talking about? Woke up from the stupor?

56 minutes ago, korab said:

What the fuck you're talking about? Woke up from the stupor?

The mental gymnastics bandwagoners go through xD. How is that Edmonton 97 sweater fitting around your bloated gut?

Edited by Spike

• Administrator
8 hours ago, korab said:

So I look silly to you?!, I would like to know what is the basis for your statement, is it to make some traffic on this stale forum by generating some arguments or you just post some shit to get numbers on your account regardless of the meaning of it.

What a bizarre outburst. 

People like you two are invaluable to this game - they just don't seem to believe it.  I have been supporting 04 for nearly 70 years but I love to watch Man City at the moment play the way they do.  I enjoy every Barca game and last night gave me pleasure - not because BVB lost - I don't enjoy that - but my young friend Andy B had a great game even at his age.  Today I will watch many games including the two Cities in the UK and tomorrow I will be at Veltins behind the camera (there in person for the Pokal in December), but I will still look to see what Robert L is doing in Munich and keep an eye open for old mates (young ones really)  Ivan in Barca and Julien in Paris and my nearest Club (Huddersfield) with their super young German boss.  It's what keeps an old fool alive and should keep young ones focussed on enjoying the rivalry in a way which engenders RESPECT.  I used to get my kids to write down the word at the top of the paper and then underneath write all the word which mean the same or are part of it.  Then write another list under the word LOVE (ignoring the physical sexy bits)  Strange how they nearly always became the same list twice........  At the end of my career touching youngsters was not allowed - at the beginning banging heads together (GENTLY or METAPHORICALLY) solved a lot of problems!  Perhaps this forum needs a little of that!

• Administrator

Let’s be clear, this is semantics, but no one has an issue with someone enjoying watching another team. The point was raised that someone was being transient in their support depending on who was being successful. Unless I misread the conversation.

28 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Accept your comment, but it is still possible to be loyal to more than one team/woman/mate! and Kevin's goal this afternoon was a blinder!

No one is saying it isn't but someone is denying their compliance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Clements reaction is priceless. All of this aside ive read Sanches had a real torrid time at Swansea thus far. I cant see this turning out too well and concidering hes like our 4th biggest transfer... no es bueno.

https://streamable.com/tb8xd 

Edited by Viva la FCB

On 11/29/2017 at 6:29 PM, Viva la FCB said:

Clements reaction is priceless. All of this aside ive read Sanches had a real torrid time at Swansea thus far. I cant see this turning out too well and concidering hes like our 4th biggest transfer... no es bueno.

https://streamable.com/tb8xd 

This is why players should never be bought off the back of a international tournament.

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Interesting thought, i never really put that together tbh but your right how many have worked out? seems pretty bad percentage wise.

James Rodriguez

Oleg Salenki

Denilson

El Hadji Diog

Kleberson

On 11/18/2017 at 3:44 AM, Batard said:

What a bizarre outburst. 

There was not any outburst my friend! Any posts I do are against the hair and you have to get used to it or ban me. I just state what I think, you're liking it or not. I don't have any personal animosities and I only answer with aggression to posts which attacking me personally not the topic.

Talking about Bayern, it's the team which lost any ability to attack opposition with sudden counterattack, I wonder why they need any strikers at all. Borussia on other hand is money machine in business of selling great players for big profit, every time they recover from the slump they will sell, thanks to Mr.W. We will see how they will do after losing great scout.

Do you have anything against this post? Let me know.

Merry Christmas to all!! (Hope it's not offensive to anybody on this forum) 

On 11/17/2017 at 7:41 PM, Spike said:

The mental gymnastics bandwagoners go through xD. How is that Edmonton 97 sweater fitting around your bloated gut?

What about dried out sheep dick hanging around your neck as ultimate art statement, it would fit your slim look.