talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

How did Pep destroy anything? Lahm retired, Schweinsteoger was over the hill, Ribery and Robben got old, Muller has always been hot and cold, and others players like Mandzu and Dante were flattered by JH. The Only mistake ws selling Kroos.

With idiotic tactics depending on thousands of useless passes (but possession was very high) and exposing defense to fast counter attacks. More important was number of passes than fast attack before defense had opportunity to park the bus. All better teams knew how to play him, even in Germany. And everybody complained about tactics of Bayern opponents, parking bus! It took bayern 100 passes to get to the box so it was enough to park the bus. Stupid complaint by Bayern.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 10/6/2017 at 0:47 PM, Spike said:

How did Pep destroy anything? Lahm retired, Schweinsteoger was over the hill, Ribery and Robben got old, Muller has always been hot and cold, and others players like Mandzu and Dante were flattered by JH. The Only mistake ws selling Kroos.

Not much of what Korab says makes sense, dont beat yourself up trying to connect the dots that dont exist xD Kroos was more a mangement mistake then anything. It was well documented Pep wanted him, even recently Kroos praised his development under Pep for that 1 year.

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Not much of what Korab says makes sense, dont beat yourself up trying to connect the dots that dont exist xD Kroos was more a mangement mistake then anything. It was well documented Pep wanted him, even recently Kroos praised his development under Pep for that 1 year.

The way his posts are phrased make it seem like it is Pep's fault that Bayern have been playing poorly the last few months...

13 hours ago, Spike said:

The way his posts are phrased make it seem like it is Pep's fault that Bayern have been playing poorly the last few months...

Maybe it seems so to you, it's hard to explain every little thought in short post. So to make it more understandable I will say that Ancelotti did not introduce anything new To Bayern, it was just degrading continuation of Pep's system with aging players  and much relaxed training scheme. Hope it will help to understand my point of view.

17 hours ago, Spike said:

Don't even bother, dude. Korab's been spouting nonsense on TFF and other forums for years. At this point it's clear he's either a dedicated troll or a total basket case. Pretty much none of his posts can be taken seriously and there's no point in attempting any kind of genuine conversation with him. Sometimes he can come out with some real doozies (especially in the BVB thread) that are good for a laugh, but that's about it.

1 hour ago, TrstnFCB said:

Don't even bother, dude. Korab's been spouting nonsense on TFF and other forums for years. At this point it's clear he's either a dedicated troll or a total basket case. Pretty much none of his posts can be taken seriously and there's no point in attempting any kind of genuine conversation with him. Sometimes he can come out with some real doozies (especially in the BVB thread) that are good for a laugh, but that's about it.

I know that what you post is full of measured thinking mixed with beer induced hangover with dose of youthful optimism. Anyway with big attention I will read your posts in the future to find something in them, for now it's only a piss! 

Edited by korab
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber
On 10/7/2017 at 3:58 AM, korab said:

Maybe it seems so to you, it's hard to explain every little thought in short post. So to make it more understandable I will say that Ancelotti did not introduce anything new To Bayern, it was just degrading continuation of Pep's system with aging players  and much relaxed training scheme. Hope it will help to understand my point of view.

That is possibly your first completely coherent post. I will disagree that it was a continuation of Pep's system though there almost looked like no system under Ancelotti let alone any connection to Pep. The only thing they really shared was keeping possesion.

• Subscriber

No real source to this but Kicker is claiming inside source.. who knows. Also Die Welt is reporting Jupp has been promoting Tuchel internally which again does make alot of sense given their past. Along with the old news of management talking to Pep about the next coach its kind of been pointing in his direction all along for the next season. 

https://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern-muenchen/article169566225/Heynckes-wirbt-fuer-Tuchel-als-Nachfolger.html

Edited by Viva la FCB

Night and day the way we're playing so far again after Jupp's return. We need someone with his old school and no nonsense approach to take over at the end of the season. Not all the problems are fixed on the pitch yet obviously, but what a change. Also like Jupp's back to more traditional values approach in how he manages the players in training and off the pitch. Team meals and common sense approach to nutrition, cell phone ban (Alaba must be sufferingxD), rigorous and well-rounded training, respect to fellow teammates and everyone within the Bayern family. Love that he banned the "health bars" that Ancelotti's son-in-law was supposedly feeding the teamxD. The more gets revealed upon Jupp's return the more we get the sense how ridiculous things truly had gotten.

• Upvote 1

Yeah Rudy has definitely been one of my favourite players so far this season. And as for Kimmich, if he keeps up the way he's been playing over the last couple seasons I'm pretty sure he'll even end up surpassing Lahm in his prime considering his current quality.

Edited by TrstnFCB

38 minutes ago, TrstnFCB said:

Yeah Rudy has definitely been one of my favourite players so far this season. And as for Kimmich, if he keeps up the way he's been playing over the last couple seasons I'm pretty sure he'll even end up surpassing Lahm in his prime considering his current quality.

Big words. He may take over Lahm in ability but will he maintain the consistency Lahm did?

• Subscriber

Kimmich could get there sure its possible but hes got a ways to go. Consistency and Defensively hes got some work to do. Hard not to be excited about him but Lahm was one of the top as Cicero says on short list with the likes of Zanetti, Cafu argueably a couple others.

I'm gonna get in trouble again but I have to say it - Bayern looks like castrated team, for now at least, lets give the time to Heynckes and we will see. For now they have to get rid of Robben and Thiago, first wants to be master (and show it all the time) and compete with 25 yo and the second basically is backward passer with high statistics. The rest maybe ok (Ribbery out of course) with some exceptions which will show up shortly. I will notify you what I think about them and allow you to kick my ass with double energy. 

Kisses! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
34 minutes ago, korab said:

Bayern is a total mess and the last game showed it whatever spin media or you guys will do on that f... dead body. Is my opinion coherent enough for some posters here?

How is it a mess? we played without a natural striker and some first teamers in a hostile environment and squeaked out a win. Call me a pessimist but id call that a win. Lewy should be fit for Dortmund if we lay an egg then you might have cause for concern.

51 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

How is it a mess? we played without a natural striker and some first teamers in a hostile environment and squeaked out a win. Call me a pessimist but id call that a win. Lewy should be fit for Dortmund if we lay an egg then you might have cause for concern.

Listen man, Bayern does not have midfield at all, those who are nominally there do the squad except nice passes backwards (Guardiola+Ancelotti era). As I can accept that maybe defence may be good at their pick which is far away as it looks for now, the rest is just nothing. They were lucky that those Celtic guys don't play top football, they had at least 4 or 5 opportunities to put Bayern to sleep this season, if you haven't seen it, it's too bad. Hostile environment - what the hell is that?  Are they top team or piece of whatever? Robben, Coman what a treat to the other side, everybody knows what they will do with the ball when they got it ha,ha,ha! James? Just first put him on the diet to make him faster, for now he looks like Indian elephant trying to kick the ball, Robben in his long johns constantly trying to get to position where he can use his left foot it is just ridiculous,  Coman only trick is to kick ball forward and chase it and then who's faster (at least he used it once during that match). Do they have any tactics? If there is one I would like to know it.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, korab said:

Listen man, Bayern does not have midfield at all, those who are nominally there do the squad except nice passes backwards (Guardiola+Ancelotti era). As I can accept that maybe defence may be good at their pick which is far away as it looks for now, the rest is just nothing. They were lucky that those Celtic guys don't play top football, they had at least 4 or 5 opportunities to put Bayern to sleep this season, if you haven't seen it, it's too bad. Hostile environment - what the hell is that?  Are they top team or piece of whatever? Robben, Coman what a treat to the other side, everybody knows what they will do with the ball when they got it ha,ha,ha! James? Just first put him on the diet to make him faster, for now he looks like Indian elephant trying to kick the ball, Robben in his long johns constantly trying to get to position where he can use his left foot it is just ridiculous,  Coman only trick is to kick ball forward and chase it and then who's faster (at least he used it once during that match). Do they have any tactics? If there is one I would like to know it.

pep-guardiola.jpg_317962972.jpg

And one thing I want to mention, doesn't matter what happens I sign my posts with "korab", I don't change my avatar as time goes on. Whatever I post is under that avatar, here or somewhere else so you can trace me everywhere, good or bad. 

Hope nobody will hijack it.

Bayern and BVB were shit tonight anyway, that's why german clubs are nothing in european competition.