talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

Just now, nudge said:

Chill, I'm just messing. It is not unusual for the club management/scouting to ask opinions of their players/ex-players about potential signings, so of course you can't rule it out. For me it just sounded more as acknowledgement that Tapia is doing well, and should be ready to seize the opportunity if/when it opens up. 

Now, recommending Tapia to Bayern is not that hard. Could he recommend Werder to Tapia though AND persuade him to join on much lower wages? Now that would be an achievement! :ph34r:

I know. Apologies if I sounded a bit serious xD

Tapia definitely does deserve a move up, but I'm not entirely sure Bayern is the bests option. Not right now anyways, as Bayern are the best team in the world and that might be just too big a jump. He's one of the best South American DM's today but I'm still not that sure he's quite "best in the world" standard. Think he's more suited for a Chelsea, Atletico Madrid or Juventus.

3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

The pace hes going he will beat Gerd's record, the question is how many will he get. Kinda crazy, I always thought that was one of those records that would never be touched. 

He wants the Ballon this year.  He got screwed last year so he's gone and decided to "up it a notch".  It'll be just like the French to cancel the event again.

Edited by Coma
typo

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

It's that day again - one which three of us share - Manuel, Atsuto and me - used to have fun - and we are all still going well despite the nastiness!  Happy B'day my young pupil P M Neuer! Must not forget Haji - it's his day too!

Happy birthday, Alan! 

28 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

It's that day again - one which three of us share - Manuel, Atsuto and me - used to have fun - and we are all still going well despite the nastiness!  Happy B'day my young pupil P M Neuer! Must not forget Haji - it's his day too!

Happy Birthday! :) 

58 minutes ago, nudge said:

Happy birthday, Alan! 

Thanks both of you - nice thing about today is that it's International weekend and we have no reason to get sad and upset 'cos our lot will be sitting at home and not making us weep again for another week!  Wales today, England and Germany tomorrow - too much excitement for an old man in one weekend!

Take care you two - it will soon be all over!

59 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Thanks both of you - nice thing about today is that it's International weekend and we have no reason to get sad and upset 'cos our lot will be sitting at home and not making us weep again for another week!  Wales today, England and Germany tomorrow - too much excitement for an old man in one weekend!

Take care you two - it will soon be all over!

Happy birthday!

So lewi is out for Leipzig and psg matches. Does chopping-moting get the start in all of the games or will there be a Coman-sane-Gnarby front line sort of combo?

lewi is a great scorer no doubt but It seems for big matches, he’s not at his usual best. 
(ie champions league finals ). Could be opposition is better prepared. 

will his absence be directly correlated to a champions league elimination?

• Subscriber

So earlier Flick had mentioned Gnabry had a sore throat and would likely miss the first leg against PSG, well thats definitely the case now as hes tested positive for Covid19. Im not very confident for this one, almost time to clench. 

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2021/04/gnabry-coronavirus#:~:text=Serge Gnabry%2C 25%2C has tested,and is isolating at home.

Edited by Viva la FCB

¡Hi everyone!. Since i'm new here, i just want to say that i have strong faith that we will surpass the two big mountains that stand between us and one more European Cup title.

Even if the mountains can dribble and score like Nazário and pass like Platini :p. 

Anyway, it's always great to come into a new enviroment, in order to get to know some new people.

I can tell you about me that i'm a Colombian that actually knows how to prepare coffee (which seems kinda obvious but, believe me, it's not), a Writer/journalist/football historian and that i'm a Peñarol lifetime supporter and a follower of Bayern, Juventus and Leeds United.

With nothing else to be said, i wish the best to all of you. And, beforehand, that is a pleasure to meet you all.

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

¡Hi everyone!. Since i'm new here, i just want to say that i have strong faith that we will surpass the two big mountains that stand between us and one more European Cup title.

Even if the mountains can dribble and score like Nazário and pass like Platini :p. 

Anyway, it's always great to come into a new enviroment, in order to get to know some new people.

I can tell you about me that i'm a Colombian that actually knows how to prepare coffee (which seems kinda obvious but, believe me, it's not), a Writer/journalist/football historian and that i'm a Peñarol lifetime supporter and a follower of Bayern, Juventus and Leeds United.

With nothing else to be said, i wish the best to all of you. And, beforehand, that is a pleasure to meet you all.

Hola, welcome aboard! A Colombian Bayern fan? :o 

@Stan Thank you! Actually, it's more like an equal love. I'm more of a "player person", because i started following Juve because Platini is my favourite player of all time and Trapattoni's team one of my favourites ever; Bayern because i love the whole institution mindset (being the brave, fearless, and hated black beast of Europe) and also, i used to be a goalkeeper in lower Colombian divisions and Kahn was my hero and my biggest inspiration. Finally, Leeds because when i read "The Damned United" i digged into their history and felt completely acquainted with the philosophy of the town itself.

PD: Your Leicester "dilly-ding, dilly-dong" Ranieri team was a exciting one to follow. A fairy tale that reminded us what real football pre-Bosman used to be.

@nudge Thank you, my friend! Yeah, as weird as it sounds, we actually even have German lookalike pubs/restaurants where we (before the fucking Covid) used to join and watch games.  I can tell you that i even celebrated the 2013 victory with a huge Paulaner in my hands :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1