talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern München Thread

• Subscriber

Apparently hes been charged with domestic abuse/assault charges? I dont speak french im going off some translations. Hes plead guilty and will appear in court at a later date. 

Il reserve my judgement until i get the full story but it doesnt look good.

• Subscriber

Arrested on domestic abuse charges, questioned for a few hours, pleaded guilty, was released and will appear in court in September. Considering that this is reportedly a result of an argument between him and his ex-girlfriend about money, I'm pretty sure nothing significant will happen after they settle it out of court $$$$$ :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Theres lots of varying reports, nothing concrete at this time. The only thing that seems sure is he was charged with something, plead guilty and will appear in court. There where some sources saying it could even be a form of psychological abuse :what:

Who cares about some fringe player? Is it the biggest Bayern problem? Send him to jail and nobody will even notice.

Bayern problem is that they run donkeys to their death, not caring about future. Money is the king like at BVB anyway, but different ways.

Todays game against Mexico shows one basic truth, let the youngsters play, with every game they get better, interesting that Low and BVB know that and Bayern does not!

Bunch of no names who create team are much better than few stars like Robben destroying it. Too many issues to talk about anyway.

• Subscriber

So from the reports ive read ill summarize what ive gathered about the Coman ordeal. His ex girlfriend apparently logged into his twitter account to promote some sponsors to which he got mad and beat her up for lack of a better term. They're both idiots, i mean theres never really a reason to lay a hand on a woman but what she did is stupid as well. Im still curious to see how management handles this as they have yet to officially comment on the matter.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Cannabis said:

If he's that influential to Bayern he will get away with it. They will more than likely find a way to fine him and/or give him community service rather than locking him up. 

Not that you can condone what he has done mind.

At this point hes a future starter, and probably near future. We just made his loan move permanent roughly a month ago so thats €28m excluding wages so i would think he will probably get away with it at the club level. As far as the law you're probably right as well.

Massive blow for Real Madrid but not in the traditional sense of where a club lose a top player (not that he isn't, just that he hasn't been all that much there).

This is a big blow for Florentino Pérez and a boost for those fighting against him in the background at the club. 

• Subscriber

I just posted in the generic transfer thread. Basically we're exchanging the money we get for Douglas Costa for James, so theres no bad way to look at it. its €5m per year for the loan with the option to buy for €35m. The place we where lacking the most was probably creativity up front and hopefully this fulfills that need plus if theres anyone that seemingly can get the most out of James it was previously Ancelotti.

• Subscriber

Think this bodes well for James as he wasn't involved much last season and I think Bayern will get the best out of him as well. 

@SirBalon: So Florention Perez didn't want him to go? I can see that form a marketing standpoint after the WC but he hasn't really been in the spotlight much since then has he?

3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I just posted in the generic transfer thread. Basically we're exchanging the money we get for Douglas Costa for James, so theres no bad way to look at it. its €5m per year for the loan with the option to buy for €35m. The place we where lacking the most was probably creativity up front and hopefully this fulfills that need plus if theres anyone that seemingly can get the most out of James it was previously Ancelotti.

If this is true, its the bargain of the window.

I can't really say Madrid have made a mistake by benching him as they've won 2 UCL titles without him anyways, but James is a world class player. One of, if not the best 10 in the world. Also good for Colombia as the lack of playing time has affected los cafeteros and his performances for them. 

Who was the last Colombian to play for Bayern anyways? Adolfo "El Tren" Valencia?

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

If this is true, its the bargain of the window.

I can't really say Madrid have made a mistake by benching him as they've won 2 UCL titles without him anyways, but James is a world class player. One of, if not the best 10 in the world. Also good for Colombia as the lack of playing time has affected los cafeteros and his performances for them. 

Who was the last Colombian to play for Bayern anyways? Adolfo "El Tren" Valencia?

This is what ive read from a few reliable sources. Theres no official confirmation yet though. But if this is true yes, its crazy good business. Douglas Costa will be announced very shortly, 1 year loan at €6m with an obligation to buy for €40m

Obviously fantastic deal for Bayern. If he bluffs (he certainly can, he has displayed signs of bad professionalism) €10M is controlled damage.  No other downside than the longshot of creating a toxic environment in the locker room.

The player has a glove in his left foot. A bit uneffective playing out of position for Real Madrid. If Bayern can give him extended minutes in his true position (10) good things may happen. Or not, we shall see.

Whoever does the transfers at Bayern is an absolute mastermind. If it's one thing I admire a lot about Bayern Munich it's their ability to pull off deals like that James Rodriguez one. German efficiency for you.

Edited by Messiesta

• The title was changed to James Rodriguez Signs for Bayern Munich