talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 4-3 Real Madrid - Tuesday 26th April, 2022 (Semi-Final 1st Leg)

Amazing match and dont know how city didnt win this by 8-9 goals. Real Madrid somehow has too much luck on their side in this competition since many years, it just works for them despite being massively shite.

One commentator said it feels like a basketball game and I agree with him, proper end to end stuff.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We just stuck 4 past the best team outside of England and it should of been 7, great for our confidence  :hh:

You've given away a two goal advantage three times also though.

When I say from our point of view, I mean that the tie is still very much alive and you've had a difficult night then have to go again on Saturday then Tuesday.

Astonishing from Real to come back and Benzema is just a menace. Surely Balon d'Or favorite?

City will desperately need both Walker and Cancelo back for next week. So much of their game revolves around both of them. 

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

You've given away a two goal advantage three times also though.

When I say from our point of view, I mean that the tie is still very much alive and you've had a difficult night then have to go again on Saturday then Tuesday.

Injury crisis in defense is where we might struggle but we have a big squad and should be able to out score the English teams we have left

16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Astonishing from Real to come back and Benzema is just a menace. Surely Balon d'Or favorite?

City will desperately need both Walker and Cancelo back for next week. So much of their game revolves around both of them. 

Maybe debruyne or salah but they have great players around them but benzema seems to be carrying real a lot more by himself offensively. I think it boils down to who wins the premier league and the CL 

I'm obviously not a City fan but that was quite a match.

I sit here thinking about the fact that Foden came though the system and is constantly played. Yes he looks like a Moe Shemp muppet but he has got talent. on the other half of the coin, I look at the fact that City paid 100m for mophead. He's done sod all since he went there and basically polishes bench seat with his arse. No wonder he's all over Foden at celebrations. Trying to get into the pick me club

I don't know which is worse, City splashing out that kind of money of the fact that mophead went from being a guaranteed first team play to seat polisher.

• Subscriber

Real may have lost but Benzema is on a different planet right now and Real should consider themselves fortunate that he is. They'll win this at home is my gut feeling. Had the scoreline been a bit wider they may have not stood a chance.

5mNTMgu.jpg

One of the main things wrong with today's game. Benzema scores against City and their "fans" rather than telling him to fk off etc whip their mobiles out taking photos like he's their number 1 hero. These aren't proper fans they are glory hunting set of wankers. 

City got some decent fans. These right here aren't them 

5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Real may have lost but Benzema is on a different planet right now and Real should consider themselves fortunate that he is. They'll win this at home is my gut feeling. Had the scoreline been a bit wider they may have not stood a chance.

I dont see them beating us in Madrid, we can carve this team up too easily ..just hope Walker & Cancelo are back

• Subscriber

Here's to hoping the second leg is as action packed as this one was. I think Real will take it in the second leg but it'll be a fine margin. City will pay for not making it even more emphatic. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I dont see them beating us in Madrid, we can carve this team up too easily ..just hope Walker & Cancelo are back

They have some weird luck in this competition this year and its showing at every stage of this knockout phase. Its not just you'll getting players back but they had unfit/injured players in this round too. I really hope you'll put them away because I don't want us playing them with this weird phase of luck they are in.

• The title was changed to Man City 4-3 Real Madrid - Tuesday 26th April, 2022 (Semi-Final 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived