talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

RB Leipzig 1-0 Rangers - Thursday 28th April, 2022 (EL Semi-Final, 1st Leg)

2 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

Doesn’t this match have championship implications added to that the derby aspect? Should be intense atmosphere 

leipzig v gladbach could be a throwaway match. Gladbach down in the standings  and I would think winning a trophy would be a priority for Leipzig.  Leipzig could rest players and May have more options/less pressure with player selection.  

guess all said should make for a interesting second leg.  As the saying goes the ball is round and could roll either way

Doubt it, since Leipzig haven't secured a CL spot for next season, yet.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Doubt it, since Leipzig haven't secured a CL spot for next season, yet.

If they win Europa they will be in cl. 

it’s funny I hear people say domestic league is more important but each club is fighting for a European spot

Just now, The Käiser said:

If they win Europa they will be in cl. 

it’s funny I hear people say domestic league is more important but each club is fighting for a European spot

If they advance versus Glasgow Rangers they haven't won the Europa automatically. Did you forget it's possible they lose to either of WHU and Frankfurt? Also, clubs wanting to earn extra money  doesn't contradict domestic leagues to be the most important competitions, not in the slightest.

5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

If they advance versus Glasgow Rangers they haven't won the Europa automatically. Did you forget it's possible they lose to either of WHU and Frankfurt? Also, clubs wanting to earn extra money  doesn't contradict domestic leagues to be the most important competitions, not in the slightest.

I know.  if they want a first title they have to prioritize 

• The title was changed to RB Leipzig 1-0 Rangers - Thursday 28th April, 2022 (EL Semi-Final, 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived