talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 1-1 Roma - Thursday 28th April, 2022 (ECL Semi-Final 1st Leg)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Vardy starts for us. 

Not sure if the game will be very cagy which is right up Mourinho's street, or if there'll be early goals and an open game. 

Jermaine Jenas is testing how much I enjoy Peter Drury's commentary.

Him not understanding why Abraham putting his studs on a Leicester players ankle is a yellow card, but then questioning why a standard foul isn't a yellow...

At least this year he knows who actually plays for Roma, after his embarrassing commentary in their game against Ajax in last year's Europa League quarter finals. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Him not understanding why Abraham putting his studs on a Leicester players ankle is a yellow card, but then questioning why a standard foul isn't a yellow...

Yeah I didn't understand that. Roma have got away with a few though. Think they should have had more than just the one yellow. 

I think we're doing okay but the lapse in concentration for their goal knocked us back a bit. 

• Administrator

Drew but actually disappointed with the result. Thought we deserved the win against a typically defensive Mourinho side. 

Didn't create a lot of clear cut chances but had a lot of the ball in their half which we could have done more with. 

Still all to play for in the 2nd leg. When in Rome... 

• The title was changed to Leicester City 1-1 Roma - Thursday 28th April, 2022 (ECL Semi-Final 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived