talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Depp v Heard Defamation Trial

football forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am reading this morning that Amber Heard called the crap in the bed "a practical joke gone wrong" 

I can just imagine the side splitting hilarity that goes with taking a large dump on someone's bed and leaving it there for them to find... 

It should be evidence enough that Amber Heard is the only woman that Elon Musk didn’t marry. This is the guy that got married and divorced to the same woman twice.

This whole "men can't being victims of domestic violence" angle Heard's team are going with is pretty insane. They're doing more to make her look like a shitty person than a victim of anything.

33 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Is this true??? I have not been following it.. 

SHOCKING NEWS: Amber Heard stole her opening statement LINE BY LINE from the movie: The talented Mr. Ripley

As if the whole thing is not a debacle already If this is true and she is quoting movie lines that's pretty embarrassing... 

I dunno if it's true, but I hope it is because that's funny

10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My missus and my daughter seem to be watching it all the time and they think I want to be fed tit bits of it as an ongoing concern.. Did I hear this, and did I hear that etc... I did find it funny that she sacked her PR team or whatever they were because they were unable to stem the tide of 'Amber Turd' gifs and memes making her look bad...  Think she has pretty much caused all that carnage herself.. 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Is this true??? I have not been following it.. 

SHOCKING NEWS: Amber Heard stole her opening statement LINE BY LINE from the movie: The talented Mr. Ripley

As if the whole thing is not a debacle already If this is true and she is quoting movie lines that's pretty embarrassing... 

She passed off one of her assistant's sexual assault as her own so I wouldn't put this past her.

This is all over the place this morning... Trying to cry without tears.. I even saw a clip where she paused with a tissue to her face waiting for the photographer to take a picture of her.. These faces honestly look like the faces of my kids when they were younger and you told them they couldn't do something... 

image.thumb.png.f92cf7b906a20374ba89e106f61cffa1.png

Posing for the photo

Was she posing for a photo ? - 9GAG

5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

This is all over the place this morning... Trying to cry without tears.. I even saw a clip where she paused with a tissue to her face waiting for the photographer to take a picture of her.. These faces honestly look like the faces of my kids when they were younger and you told them they couldn't do something... 

image.thumb.png.f92cf7b906a20374ba89e106f61cffa1.png

Posing for the photo

Was she posing for a photo ? - 9GAG

She's a terrible actress. xD

16 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Apparently those opening statements from Heard were untrue... She didn't even make an opening statement her Lawyer did

There was a moment after she finished testifying, it was then set for recess. Depp and his team got up to go out of the courtroom at the same time Heard was coming back from the stand, and she looked bloody terrified of Depp. 

I remember reading a comment saying, "Interesting that she was never this scared all the times she attacked him verbally and physically". 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Cicero said:

There was a moment after she finished testifying, it was then set for recess. Depp and his team got up to go out of the courtroom at the same time Heard was coming back from the stand, and she looked bloody terrified of Depp. 

I remember reading a comment saying, "Interesting that she was never this scared all the times she attacked him verbally and physically"

Hmm, I'm not sure I buy that bit. That's like saying to a DA victim 'why didn't you just leave your house and run away?' 

Not saying I take Heard's side here, but it's never as easy as what's made out in that comment. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived