talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Chelsea - Thursday 28th April, 2022

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm late to this as I'm -5 plus I don't watch the games right away.

I don't think either side were particularly good. Chelsea had more chances but just fluffed them. United were just un-united as usual. The odd occasional spark but they all fizzed out.

XAExBI2.jpg

Half and half scalf wanker. Pricks like him should be banned from football for life. 

Absolute shit from united. If it hadn't been for degea and wasted chances from Chelsea that game could of been over by half time.... 

Zero closing down play too slow when they are on the ball. No movement no style or play just a group of players going through the motions. 

Ten Hag must be wondering wtf he's let himself into here. Rashford needs a rocket up his arse. 

I'm not putting the blame on him there's a good player in rashford but he's so far out of form it's untrue. 

Doesn't look fit, slow to react to anything and gets brushed off the ball far too easy.... 

Ronaldo carrying them at the minute the only guy on the pitch who looks like scoring for them. 

What's what 17 in the league now.. 👋👍

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Chelsea - Thursday 28th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

I don't really think it's fair to write off a manager who has had previous success with Chelsea when it starts to go wrong (not saying we're quite at that point with Tuchel yet). It happens to just about every Chelsea manager eventually and some have still gone onto had big success elsewhere. Tuchel is a very good manager.

5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I don't think he's shit, or should be sacked, but about 6 weeks ago @Cicero laughed at me for daring to suggest they were a good distance behind City and yourself. TBH I probably wasn't brutal enough at the time. 

Because our season genuinely went tits up the moment Chilwell tore his ACL and Lukaku made that Sky Italia interview. Add the sanctions and the massive uncertainty regarding players staying or leaving, (not to mention nothing left to play for) it's no surprise this entire team is playing through the motions since Real Madrid. 

I stand by in saying our strongest XI can hold their own against City and Liverpool. Consider our depth, and I agree we are miles off. 

Archived