• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - Wednesday 28th June - Portugal 0-0p Chile

football forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

2 great saves from both keepers keeps the scores 0-0.

Ronaldo played a lovely ball across to Andre Silva which should have put Portugal 1-0 up. 

• Administrator

nearly a brilliant goal from Vargas! Overhead kick denied by Rui Patricio.

Game starting to open up a bit. Like yesterday's Spain/Italy U21 game, needs a goal to properly spark it in to life. 

This Chile generation gives me hope that Peru will rise yet again. These fringe nations are like tidal waves, they have great generations that come and go. Us and Chile are 2 examples. Once all these players retire, they'll go back to being hopeless like they were pre-Bielsa.

• Subscriber

Embarrassing. You can never truly overrule the total incompetence. That's a penalty all day long and two officials have failed to act on it. Absolutely unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Playing six-a-side in the pouring down rain and missing the first 90 minutes seems like a good idea now, sounds as though I've missed absolutely fuck all. 

Nah, it was a great game. Although I for some reason enjoy this Portugal side. Every time they have a "boring game" I enjoy it.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Portugal are great to watch, one of my favourite internationals.

Agreed. They draw many and have their boring moments but tactically they are so solid and interesting. It's a joy to watch top teams fail to break them down.

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - Wednesday 28th June - Portugal 0-0p Chile
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived