talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leeds 0-4 Man City - Saturday 30th April, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Leeds_United_F.C._logo.svg.png        VS      1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
14/12/2021 - Man City 7-0 Leeds
10/04/2021 - Man City 1-2 Leeds
03/10/2020 - Leeds 1-1 Man City

Recent Form
Leeds - DWDWW
Man City - WWWLD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

So this is what we're reduced to. Hoping for a favour from these odious Saudi-snuggling shithouses so we can at least still keep our heads above the river of shit that's engulfing us for a little bit longer.

Cooper injured in the warm up. Just after we'd started to look reasonably solid with him back, one goal conceded in 486 mins and back to back clean sheets. How's your luck?

This season can honestly die. Wave after wave of fresh turd. Sick of it.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Cooper injured in the warm up. Just after we'd started to look reasonably solid with one goal conceded in 486 mins and back to back clean sheets. How's your luck?

This season can honestly die. Sick of it.

He found the bag of gold in his locker :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Leeds 0-1 Man City - Saturday 30th April, 2022

When players dive like that and it doesn’t even look realistic the way they go to ground and roll around… then they get angry they didn’t get a foul called… why?

I know they want to con the ref but… it just looks so obviously bad, I don’t understand it. I guess the players know how shit the refs are too?

We've done ok. Really haven't disgraced ourselves at all and limited City to very little.

Frustrating that we have conceded a set piece though. Its so basic when there are other ways they can hurt you.

We need more composure in the final third. We've looked threatening but with no real cutting edge.

This game is alive until City get the 2nd and then its done. But an equaliser would lift the roof off the place. Whilst its so balanced, I think De Bruyne comes on soon.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

We've done ok. Really haven't disgraced ourselves at all and limited City to very little.

Frustrating that we have conceded a set piece though. Its so basic when there are other ways they can hurt you.

We need more composure in the final third. We've looked threatening but with no real cutting edge.

This game is alive until City get the 2nd and then its done.

another injury...

Just now, Stan said:

another injury...

Story of our season. I'm hopeful god looks down on us and looks after us results wise because we're starting to get them again at the wrong time. Bad omens.

• The title was changed to Leeds 0-4 Man City - Saturday 30th April, 2022
On 29/04/2022 at 10:51, Lucas said:

If the Liverpool fans want any good luck omens I can give them this.

Pep has never beaten a Leeds team coached by an American at Elland Road on the last Saturday in April.

Pep the fucking record breaker 👏 :dash3:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived