Recent Form
West Ham - LLDWL
Arsenal -  WWLLL

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Think it was for Bowen for diving

Oh really? I'm just having this on in the background. Looked like clear contact to me though. :o 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh really? I'm just having this on in the background. Looked like clear contact to me though. :o 

Real time it looked like there was contact, on replay there’s 0 contact at all.

Credit to the refs there because that was a very convincing dive on initial viewing

• Administrator

Glad Mike Dean didn't buy it though and good on him for the decision. Bowen actually seemed to admit he'd dived after Dean made his decision anyway. 

That Rice vs Nketiah blow up was interesting to watch. You can see which of the two will spend the next decade playing at the highest level for club and country and which one won't, but funnily enough one is today on the team that will probably secure top 4 and the other is on the team that will probably finish 7th.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Glad Mike Dean didn't buy it though and good on him for the decision. Bowen actually seemed to admit he'd dived after Dean made his decision anyway. 

I don't think it was a dive to be fair. Think it was a reflex when you think you're gonna get hit so you instinctively get out of the way before you do. Wasn't a foul but a booking was harsh.

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

I don't think it was a dive to be fair. Think it was a reflex when you think you're gonna get hit so you instinctively get out of the way before you do. Wasn't a foul but a booking was harsh.

Just watched it on youtube and you would think Bowen was rolling around on the floor or throwing up his arms appealing. Shocked to see him get booked.

• The title was changed to West Ham 1-2 Arsenal - Sunday 1st May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived